Monoxide

*** Official Cardinals Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

849 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, newa6eoutlw said:

Grady is a beast? ReallY? You see the O-Line he’s playing against? Stop the overhyping 

He has a grade of 90 on PFF this year. That's the definition of elite. Literally.

Drew4719 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rounz said:

Are those shirts real?

If so, is that Quinn's wife and mother?

Mother and Sister.

In New Orleans there would be just one person there if it were the wife/sister or wife/mother.

rounz likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, newa6eoutlw said:

Grady is a beast? ReallY? You see the O-Line he’s playing against? Stop the overhyping 


This is supposed to be a joke right? Or are you actually trying to say he isn't a beast most the time.  This has absolutely 0% to do with this game and everything to do with what he has done since he got here from day 1.  The man is a top tier DT in the league and plays like it all the time even when the rest of the defense outside of a few players don't come to play.

Drew4719 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:


This is supposed to be a joke right? Or are you actually trying to say he isn't a beast most the time.  This has absolutely 0% to do with this game and everything to do with what he has done since he got here from day 1.  The man is a top tier DT in the league and plays like it all the time even when the rest of the defense outside of a few players don't come to play.

When I think of Beast. I think of Aaron Donald.  Grady doesn’t dominate and take  over games. He ain’t no beast.

Edited by newa6eoutlw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Mother and Sister.

In New Orleans there would be just one person there if it were the wife/sister or wife/mother.

:lol: Just stop

 

PokerSteve likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

A 40 burger.  I hope we go for more.  

No mercy William Wallace...

That's what I'm saying. I'm on the tank train Mon-Sat. Time to whip some pizzaaaaazzzz.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, newa6eoutlw said:

When I think of Beast. I think of Aaron Donald.  Grady doesn’t dominate and take  over games. He ain’t no beast.

I haven't seen AD taking over games either lately, and I've seen the last 3 or 4 Rams games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, newa6eoutlw said:

When I think of Beast. I think of Aaron Donald.  Grady doesn’t dominate and talks over games. He ain’t no beast.

See when i think aaron donald i think of best defensive player in the nfl and a legend.  Thats much more than a beast to me by a long shot lol.   I consider a beast a player that comes in and more often than not beats and dominates the guy in front of him with little to no help next to him.   Grady Jarrett is very hard to stop by offensive lineman on a every down basis.

Faithful Falcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, thirdnlong said:

Vic gets more sacks off of other linemans pressure than I've ever seen from anyone. It's just amazing.

I've come to the conclusion that he needs that to be successful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jlrfalcon said:

We are probably going to have to 2 versions of our team stats for 2018:  Total Stats (unrealistic in sacks, rushing yards, etc.) and Total Stats excluding Arizona (more realistic).

:lol:

Y'all are killing me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now