Monoxide

*** Official Cardinals Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

849 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, rounz said:

Yeah, I think about the same. I was excited when he "got his chance", but he hasn't looked that good except in spurts.

He definitely doesn't have the vision.

But I also want to cut him some slack because of the offensive line this year.

I hear you man. He also lacked touches. 

1 minute ago, TheUsualStuff said:

Blank on the phone making sure we go ahead and pick up Beasley's option and offer 3 year contract extensions for Manuel and Sark.

aaaarrrgggghhhhh! :coupons: Arthur! Pleas :coupons:

rounz likes this

26 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Roddy had the dropsies at first too...Ridley has shown tons of potential.

As much as a 4th round WR...

WRs are dime a dozen...just draft one every year between4th-6th round...

Just now, Black Francis said:

He’s having a nice game but he’s really proven this year that he’s not a lead back. 

Really, it might be a positive for us if a team in the NFC South (Tampa Bay?) or other NFC team we play a lot did sign him to a ridiculous contract to be their primary back?

I agree that he is great as part of a RB group (good pass catcher, occasional running back, good blocking back, good late game back with a lead) but definitely not a back to run 25+ times a game (like the Devonta of 2015-2016).

I still hope the market is somewhat light on him and that the Falcons can keep him around - perhaps if they can shift some cap space from elsewhere (cuts-Alford, Schraeder, non-resign-Beasley, resign w/deferred salary-Jarrett, retire-Bryant?)

Black Francis likes this

Just now, TheUsualStuff said:

Blank on the phone making sure we go ahead and pick up Beasley's option and offer 3 year contract extensions for Manuel and Sark.

Both coordinators are now secure. Coaches? Lock'em in. Nobody's getting axed on the OL. DL is fine, team is good. Skip the draft and give Quinn a lifetime contract.

1 minute ago, PokerSteve said:

Both coordinators are now secure. Coaches? Lock'em in. Nobody's getting axed on the OL. DL is fine, team is good. Skip the draft and give Quinn a lifetime contract.

You forgot the t-shirts

tmp1442927750812.jpg?w=680&h=510&crop=1 

1 hour ago, jlrfalcon said:

Anybody notice that we have only 1 penalty for 5 yards against us today versus 10+ penalties last week in Green Bay - does anyone really believe this team has become this more disciplined in a week or could it have something to do with the referees?

I guess I spoke too soon as we are now up to 5 penalties?