Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dutty Ole Bird

Takk

36 posts in this topic

Dude had Rodgers by the arm twice, once which lead to a vic bustly sack (bustly had to literally be tackled into Rodgers by #95 by Jack Crawford otherwise he would have mucked it up). The other time Takk had the QB by the arm he watched VB44 light up a cigarette and sit on a couch while he watched Rodgers escape for a 1st down. He is also taking on alot of double teams. We really need to replace both beasley and get a starting caliber DT. 

roguebeaver likes this

28 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Everyone's probably down on him because he's had 4 tackles, 1 TFL, 1 QB Hit and ZERO sacks in his last SIX games.

He's getting to the QB though and if his supporting cast isnt *** cheeks, he would have a lot more sacks. Crawford and bustly are getting open because of him. He also had a sack against bmore so I think your stats are off.

40 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

I thought I had noticed a definite up-tick in his play of late. lol. The less he plays the better he is. Oh, da ironing. :lol:

Situational pass rusher.  Nothing wrong with that if he can get 7-10 sacks per year

The 14 Stages Falcon Pass Rusher Grief

1. Celebrate his drafting/signing.

2. Celebrate his first sack.

3. Note his future sacks.

4. Disregard his slip in production.

5. Note his almost sacks.

6. Blame rest of line for not being good enough.

7. Blame his position coach.

8. Blame his defensive coordinator.

9. Blame head coach.

10. Blame GM for signing/drafting.

11. Call him a bust.

12. Demand he is cut/traded/shot.

13. Draft/sign new pass rusher.

14. Repeat.

1 hour ago, osiruz said:

He's getting to the QB though and if his supporting cast isnt *** cheeks, he would have a lot more sacks. Crawford and bustly are getting open because of him. He also had a sack against bmore so I think your stats are off.

I don't think so. If you're thinking he got a sack on the Beasley TD play that was credited to Grady.

Takk has been getting off on talent and scheme. He does have a bull rush to mix it up but he is an effort guy. I would like to see him try to win inside and develop counter moves as well. He and Vic are 2 talented guys but when 1 thing isnt working they really dont win except in a couple ways. He needs to focus on setting up OTs for different rushes. Its entirely possible that without a punishing interior we have 2 guys who are really 5-8 sack guys on their own but with a stiff inside and an offense that can get up in games....they can both be double digit guys. You arent really gonna have opportinities to rush passer when you are down 10 to Cleveland or 34-7 to GB or in a tight game with a running QB and power run team like Dallas. Better offense and better interior play will help them but lets stop looking for either to be 12-15 sack guys regularly 

6 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I don't think so. If you're thinking he got a sack on the Beasley TD play that was credited to Grady.

Yeah I stand corrected, still he nearly got 2 sacks against GB and he pretty much was solely responsible for all our sacks.