Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRUju2111

Team has played worse sense Deion Jones return

31 posts in this topic

In no way am I saying we are worse with him, not even close, Jones is a monster! But the rest of the team just keeps getting worse!

Point is to all those that thought he would turn this team into a contender all by himself, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

What's sad is anyone who said otherwise was a troll, OR WE KNEW THIS TEAM WAS BAD AND 1 MAN COULDN'T SAVE US!! Knowing and admitting your team is bad doesn't make you a troll, it means your not a homer!

Edited by TRUju2111

what's sad is he's been back what, one game? from an injury that took him two full months to heal from, and from which he's probably not even back to preinjury status, yet there are fans that want to make threads and throw him out there like losing is his fault.....

man some around here should really be glad I'd never be a mod

4 minutes ago, papachaz said:

what's sad is he's been back what, one game? from an injury that took him two full months to heal from, and from which he's probably not even back to preinjury status, yet there are fans that want to make threads and throw him out there like losing is his fault.....

man some around here should really be glad I'd never be a mod

Sir, learn how to read English before you comment on a post, no one said he made the team worse, I even stated that in the post! HERE'S YOUR SIGN

sdogg likes this

1 minute ago, TRUju2111 said:

Sir, learn how to read English before you comment on a post, no one said he made the team worse, I even stated that in the post! HERE'S YOUR SIGN

I can read english fine, and even comprehend it. Apparently better than you, I wasn't referring to YOU, I was indirectly agreeing with you about some of the 'fans' around here. I understood your 'he's a monster' comment to mean you didn't fall in that group......It's your thread, but that doesn't mean everything is about YOU....

Just now, papachaz said:

I can read english fine, and even comprehend it. Apparently better than you, I wasn't referring to YOU, I was indirectly agreeing with you about some of the 'fans' around here. I understood your 'he's a monster' comment to mean you didn't fall in that group......It's your thread, but that doesn't mean everything is about YOU....

Lol I'm sorry, it seemed directed at me. And had it been you would need to learn English, which a lot of people on these boards will misinterpret what I say and turn it around, for a moment I thought u were 1 of them. So I apologize

Just now, TRUju2111 said:

Lol I'm sorry, it seemed directed at me. And had it been you would need to learn English, which a lot of people on these boards will misinterpret what I say and turn it around, for a moment I thought u were 1 of them. So I apologize

no problem, I try not to take things personal, even if they are aimed at me  ;)  :lol: 

I mean people get ticked about some of my posts, but if they only knew what I typed and backspaced out first....:mmmhmm::mmmhmm:

38 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

Actually, you should probably learn to read English. Saying that the team has played worse since he's been back is saying that he made them worse. He's a tip though. Stop looking for attention, and not being able to handle it once you've received it.

Halcon-1 and CrimsonFalcon like this

14 minutes ago, jamesmasen said:

More evidence this is just as much of a coordinator problem as a health problem as a depth problem as a problem

And that’s a real problem. 

jamesmasen likes this

2 hours ago, TRUju2111 said:

In no way am I saying we are worse with him, not even close, Jones is a monster! But the rest of the team just keeps getting worse!

Point is to all those that thought he would turn this team into a contender all by himself, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

What's sad is anyone who said otherwise was a troll, OR WE KNEW THIS TEAM WAS BAD AND 1 MAN COULDN'T SAVE US!! Knowing and admitting your team is bad doesn't make you a troll, it means your not a homer!

2 hours ago, TRUju2111 said:

Since*

You're*

:tiphat:

Sidecar Falcon likes this

The defense actually played well in his first game back against BAL. Then got handled in GB the next week. He didn't help with two dropped picks on drives that led to 10 points. Make those picks and it's a different game. Especially if Ryan doesn't throw the pick six to Breeland. One of Deion's was a pick six.

1 hour ago, raysnill1 said:

we haven't won a game since Bruce Irvin signed

I legit wonder how he feels. He was so excited to play for this team only to have everything spiral into mediocrity.

3 hours ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Actually, you should probably learn to read English. Saying that the team has played worse since he's been back is saying that he made them worse. He's a tip though. Stop looking for attention, and not being able to handle it once you've received it.

THIS!!!

Faithful Falcon likes this

So many of y'all are clueless on here. You need to go back to this thread I created months ago, and I was spot on. It foreshadowed where we are now. 

vitaman likes this

4 hours ago, papachaz said:

Did he really call somebody out for learning english when he used sense instead of since in his title?

Pay the Zebra likes this