Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mqg96

Response to "Matt Ryan Sucks" thread

23 posts in this topic

Okay then. Let me show you the numbers and what Matt Ryan is having to deal with this year. 

Defensive Drive Stats

bxui7mo.png

Overall Defensive Efficiency

mXg3qIl.png

GU2C4IN.png

AQB46Nh.png

Quarterback Rankings

5VoQ0Rv.png

https://www.thefalcoholic.com/2018/12/14/18140840/matt-ryans-magic-has-covered-up-who-the-real-atlanta-falcons-are

Sqvwjp9.png

Alright Matt Ryan HATERS, try coming at me after all of this! Try to back me up after all of THIS!!!!! What are the EXCUSES NOW!!!!! Man I get so tired of it. Granted, was never a big fan of him getting all that money but I'm not a big fan of ANY player getting a contract too big because of how much it affects the team, but the NFL is a business, can't do anything about that. I'll say one thing, Matt Ryan has been the LEAST of our problems this season. I can't think of any other player on our roster who wants to win more than him right now and it's sad. He has no control over how poor our coaching has been all year. 

Edited by mqg96
7979, RiseUpFalcs, No.11 and 5 others like this

Lol I mean it's obvious that this belongs in the other thread- but suuuure. Also you got to have thicker skin then this to be a fan of any team. There are folks on here that I can't stand and I'm quiet certain that feeling is mutual with a few of them. Matt Ryan is my guy- since his first TD on his first pass. His haters come out Everytime the team does bad. F the haters. And bruh!- I'm not looking thru the stats- I've watched all season lol but then again this post isn't geared towards me... So, :munch:

falconfreak1 likes this

1 minute ago, Falcon Man™ said:

Why not just "Repond" to the original thread? 

Because this post is too big and important for it be a simple "reply". I want these important stats on notice for everyone to see. I want to see the Matt Ryan haters try to come up with something that will top this. So far they've been quiet. I love seeing everyone's true colors on here who don't know what the **** they're talking about when it comes to the quarterbacks across the league the last several seasons. 

1 hour ago, mqg96 said:

Okay then. Let me show you the numbers and what Matt Ryan is having to deal with this year. 

Defensive Drive Stats

bxui7mo.png

Overall Defensive Efficiency

mXg3qIl.png

GU2C4IN.png

AQB46Nh.png

Quarterback Rankings

5VoQ0Rv.png

https://www.thefalcoholic.com/2018/12/14/18140840/matt-ryans-magic-has-covered-up-who-the-real-atlanta-falcons-are

Sqvwjp9.png

Alright Matt Ryan HATERS, try coming at me after all of this! Try to back me up after all of THIS!!!!! What are the EXCUSES NOW!!!!! Man I get so tired of it. Granted, was never a big fan of him getting all that money but I'm not a big fan of ANY player getting a contract too big because of how much it affects the team, but the NFL is a business, can't do anything about that. I'll say one thing, Matt Ryan has been the LEAST of our problems this season. I can't think of any other player on our roster who wants to win more than him right now and it's sad. He has no control over how poor our coaching has been all year. 

Pat Mahomes picked up the playbook in 2 years man. Matt has had 10+ with a litany of coordinators. And if you average his entire production value and not just this year's stats you may get an entirely different perspective? But I'm just the messenger. Older QBs like him ARE SUPPOSED to play at a high- level but that doesn't necessarily ALWAYS have to happen at the expense of the cap. What if in his second big contract we had waited until AFTER the 2012 season? How competitive would the other teams bid for him have been? MATT RYAN REALLY JUST GOT ON THE TOP 5 MAP RECENTLY. Pay the player. Not the position.

Edited by Hurry_Up_And_Buy

6 minutes ago, Hurry_Up_And_Buy said:

Pat Mahomes picked up the playbook in 2 years man. Matt has had 10+ with a litany of coordinators. And if you average his entire production value and not just this year's stats you may get an entirely different perspective? But I'm just the messenger. Older QBs like him ARE SUPPOSED to play at a high- level but that doesn't necessarily ALWAYS have to happen at the expense of the cap. What if in his second big contract we had waited until AFTER the 2012 season? How competitive would the other teams bid for him have been? MATT RYAN REALLY JUST GOT ON THE TOP 5 MAP RECENTLY. Pay the player. Not the position.

Ryan picked up Shanahan's playbook in two years, after playing 8 years in a completely different system. Comparing Ryan to Mahomes is silly. Suggesting that Ryan has had the luxury of being in the same offensive system his entire career is ludicrous and ignorant.

I get why the OP made this thread, but it wasn't really necessary. Anybody with a modicum of common sense and a little critical thinking knows that Ryan doesn't suck.

mqg96, Shnikies and TheUsualStuff like this

22 minutes ago, Hurry_Up_And_Buy said:

Ok, you just said Matt Ryan is on the top 5 map.... I don't see why the Falcons wouldn't want to pay a top 5 QB.

Faithful Falcon likes this

23 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Matt Ryan is a stats qb that will never win a championship or be able to carry a team.. Glad all the Ryan nut huggers have stats to beat thier chest about, but he's never gonna be a great qb

I wonder what a more mobile QB could do in this offence. Not a Vick type qb but more like Russell Wilson. 

19 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

I wonder what a more mobile QB could do in this offence. Not a Vick type qb but more like Russell Wilson. 

I wonder what Russell Wilson could do if he had Falcons type defenses over the years instead of those top 10 defenses he's always had with Pete Carroll? 

52 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Matt Ryan is a stats qb that will never win a championship or be able to carry a team.. Glad all the Ryan nut huggers have stats to beat thier chest about, but he's never gonna be a great qb

See, for a long time people around here kept saying Ryan could never do this or that. He did them all. Now he's only a stat QB? Too many milestones reached that he could never accomplish? Get that mess outta here.

1 hour ago, SpongeDad said:

Take us to the promise land no doubt.. But TD will never bring a guy like that home 

3 hours ago, Hurry_Up_And_Buy said:

Pat Mahomes is about to start losing more, and will be a 1 and done in the playoffs. Kareem Hunt made him better. Matt Ryan is the fastest QB ever to 40000 yards. Even though we were a run heavy Offense in his first 3.5 years. Kill the hate.

1 hour ago, mqg96 said:

I wonder what Russell Wilson could do if he had Falcons type defenses over the years instead of those top 10 defenses he's always had with Pete Carroll? 

Probably took the Kyler Murray Approach.

3 hours ago, mqg96 said:

Because this post is too big and important for it be a simple "reply". I want these important stats on notice for everyone to see. I want to see the Matt Ryan haters try to come up with something that will top this. So far they've been quiet. I love seeing everyone's true colors on here who don't know what the **** they're talking about when it comes to the quarterbacks across the league the last several seasons. 

I love Matt Ryan. 

But I think he is not even close to a hall of famer. 

I don't care if he makes the HOF, but I made that statement to make a point. 

Please feel free to debate that.

2 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Get off of the man's ****. You're calling people nut huggers, but you keep his in your mouth. @ss clown.

Look man, it took Philip Rivers about 10+ years too to get really far in his career so I get it. I mean look at Dan Marino. And he was actually really kinda good.. No Championship. Idgaf if #2 passes the most yards, makes the HOF or makes the most money. I care that HE CAN WIN MULTIPLE SUPERBOWLS if he can ever take the same approach to TOM  that Kobe took to MIKE win he retired... That's all I care about dude either Super Bowl OR DRAFT/SIGN THE NEXT GUY ALREADY. There's a couple QB gems coming out in the 2019 NFL Draft too. But of course wheel still be over here hoping Matt doesn't trip over his own shoes laces or Julio doesn't bumble a layup. 

8 minutes ago, Hurry_Up_And_Buy said:

Look man, it took Philip Rivers about 10+ years too to get really far in his career so I get it. I mean look at Dan Marino. And he was actually really kinda good.. No Championship. Idgaf if #2 passes the most yards, makes the HOF or makes the most money. I care that HE CAN WIN MULTIPLE SUPERBOWLS if he can ever take the same approach to TOM  that Kobe took to MIKE win he retired... That's all I care about dude either Super Bowl OR DRAFT/SIGN THE NEXT GUY ALREADY. There's a couple QB gems coming out in the 2019 NFL Draft too. But of course wheel still be over here hoping Matt doesn't trip over his own shoes laces or Julio doesn't bumble a layup. 

So by your logic 93.75% of all franchises across the league should get rid of their starting QB and go find another one in the next draft who isn't proven at all. You're heavily delusional man. 

12 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

What if he has Ravens defense?

Seattle running game?

12 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

I agree with some of this, but I think Ryan can win a championship with the right OC and a close to perfect team.