Doctor Kildare

Sark makes a U of Tenn OC hot board!

65 posts in this topic

How shocking.  The Falcon job was just another thing to put on his resume since he didnt want to be a commentator any more. Congrats to Sark on his new position in the college ranks!  Right up there with Petrino

I am on fence at this moment, I hate another brand new OC for Ryan. But again DK was great right off the bat in 2012. If Sark leaves, they better hire a **** good NFL west coast guy in NFL and not some college buddy of DQ.

Osiruz and MoFalconsFan56 like this

The mainstream is fully aware of how awful Sarkisian is. Not surprised, and we are stuck with him another year more than likely unfortunately. The players are still defending him. 

3 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

The mainstream is fully aware of how awful Sarkisian is. Not surprised, and we are stuck with him another year more than likely unfortunately. The players are still defending him. 

If you really believe the players are defending him, than you really believe anything you hear.  Only reason why the players haven't just rioted Sark is because they are told to act professional in front of  the media. Quinn doesn't even defend him anymore. 

mqg96 likes this

14 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

I am on fence at this moment, I hate another brand new OC for Ryan. But again DK was great right off the bat in 2012. If Sark leaves, they better hire a **** good NFL west coast guy in NFL and not some college buddy of DQ.

Gary Kubiak has to be the guy. Best possible choice, even better than if we could get Kyle back IMO.

citsalp, Absolute, Osiruz and 4 others like this

19 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

How shocking.  The Falcon job was just another thing to put on his resume since he didnt want to be a commentator any more. Congrats to Sark on his new position in the college ranks!  Right up there with Petrino

isn't petrino unemployed?

31 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

If we get Kubiak then the transition will be almost seamless.

falcons007 likes this

42 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

You don't think this would be any better do you? 

Well, it has the benefit of Knapp knowing Matt, and already being familiar with our playbook and verbiage. I'd like to know what Matt thinks about it first to tell you the truth.

21 minutes ago, JerseyNo12 said:

If we get Kubiak then the transition will be almost seamless.

I don't think Kubiak is coming here. He's got a nice job in Denver working for his buddy Elway.

1 hour ago, Geneaut said:

"Paging Coach Knapp to the GM's office. Coach Knapp to the GM's office, please"

At least find out what he can do the next 3 weeks.  Sark is gone.  Just listen to Quinn’s presser’s

4 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Knapp hasn’t called plays in a while. DQ can find a better one than him.

His name was LaFleur.  But we were not impressed and refused to let him stay on as QB coach let alone promote him to OC

Edited by Falconsin2012

3 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Knapp hasn’t called plays in a while. DQ can find a better one than him.

Maybe, but can he find one that already knows our playbook and verbiage?

1 hour ago, R_The_Great said:

If you really believe the players are defending him, than you really believe anything you hear.  Only reason why the players haven't just rioted Sark is because they are told to act professional in front of  the media. Quinn doesn't even defend him anymore. 

God, you induce the hardest eye rolls I've ever experienced. 

jidady, Vandy, Halcon-1 and 1 other like this

8 minutes ago, Geneaut said:

Maybe, but can he find one that already knows our playbook and verbiage?

If Sark is so terrible he needs to be fired, why on Earth would we stick to his playbook?