Quinn is to much like Mora

jgentry162

Is Quinn getting to close to the players. All of this Brother hood and players calling him coach Q. I just wish it would go back to wearing suits to games. In those days we knew the the player's respected what they had and where. We treat these players like they are God like. Ryans contract will keep us out of the SB for at least 2 more years.      

Freeman should be cut because of the risk and Jones I catch and fall down. Trade his rear while  we can get something  for him. The only Stat that really matters are TDS  and Jones is not producing  and don't  say he opens it up for everyone else.Moss used to open it up for Carter in Minnesota, but he still got his. Will  TD and  Quinn  do this heck no. To much like Mora

50 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Quinn has forgotten more football than Mora could ever possibly know.  Say what you want about Quinn, but he knows football and has earned his current job....and despite what many around TATF say, for the most part Quinn has done a helll of a job.  

Thats VERY debatable. In fact its not. Quinn has the simplest defensive scheme in the NFL. About 3 adjustments and every NFL coordinator knows what they are. Its why teams continue to come back on any lead the Falcons have...

Edited by slickgadawg

Mora gets a bad rap around here, but I think he was just a little too immature/inexperienced for the job. He couldn't manage some of the big egos on the roster, and that to me seemed to be his downfall. He had a couple of really nice teams for us so I can't hate on him. His college record wasn't bad, and he left here around .500 so it seems he must know something about being a HC.

Edited by Geneaut