PMF Anyone?

FalconsIn2012

It's mostly been bad execution this year. Drops, dropped picks, whiff blocks, bad angles, missed tackles, dumass penalties, ghost pass rushing, bad return teams, overthrows and underthrows by the players. Coaches didn't execute either. Turrible game plans, stale scheme, lack of deception, late in game adjustments, awful situational calls, piss poor time management, turrible benching skills, you name it. We definitely underexecuted and underestimated the readiness of our players and coaches. PMF probably doesn't want to waste his time digging through that crap.

1 minute ago, kiwifalcon said:

At this point in time I think he wouldn't waste his knowledge with some of the clowns we got posting at the moment.

He is a patient person.  We’ve had heated disagreements about Sark but it didn’t seem to bother him.  He is quiet during the offseason.  Perhaps he got an early start on his

Just now, Falconsin2012 said:

He is a patient person.  We’ve had heated disagreements about Sark but it didn’t seem to bother him.  He is quiet during the offseason.  Perhaps he got an early start on his

Nah he wouldn't bother right now.I think even he would realise where the team has issues.I just don't see him wasting his time or energy having any sought of constructive debate about it.

4 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Pretty much. Falcons stopped playing about a month ago, so I stopped paying attention.

Glad all is well with you, bro.  You seem to be a football junkies.  What other teams do you pay attention to when the Falcons have a year like this

Edited by Falconsin2012

7 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

It's mostly been bad execution this year. Drops, dropped picks, whiff blocks, bad angles, missed tackles, dumass penalties, ghost pass rushing, bad return teams, overthrows and underthrows by the players. Coaches didn't execute either. Turrible game plans, stale scheme, lack of deception, late in game adjustments, awful situational calls, piss poor time management, turrible benching skills, you name it. We definitely underexecuted and underestimated the readiness of our players and coaches. PMF probably doesn't want to waste his time digging through that crap.

:tiphat:  on point

47 minutes ago, m2Falcons said:

Exactly.

THIS > Falcons stopped playing about a month ago

THIS > so I stopped paying attention.

THIS > :sadwave:

I must be a gluten for punishment.  Even when my teams struggle, I can’t help but watch and be supportive.  Guess I am a masochist....but hopefully it will all pay off in the form of a SB Championship in the not too distant future.  “That’s all I got to say about that...”

1 hour ago, abcranford2 said:

Who you looking at this year besides the obvious Bama boys

I’m not really. I have the same opinion of Bama guys as usual. Stay away from OL and CB, do serious due diligence with RBs. DL, ILB, and Safety are the most draftable positions on defense. WR, TE, and RB on offense. Everything else is a huge and unnecessary risk

2 hours ago, Falconsin2012 said:

I must be a gluten for punishment.  Even when my teams struggle, I can’t help but watch and be supportive.  Guess I am a masochist....but hopefully it will all pay off in the form of a SB Championship in the not too distant future.  “That’s all I got to say about that...”

That was me for nearly 45 years...  I decided over past year or so to have, and enjoy, a different perspective.