Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hurry_Up_And_Buy

Thanks Deion

92 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Geneaut said:

Matt turned Harry Douglas into a 1000 yard WR. Harry. Douglas.

I remember saying this the year that we released Douglas. So many people were pi$$ed we released him, touting his 1000 yard season. They also said Ryan had nothing to do with it. Lol

Just now, Sidecar Falcon said:

I remember saying this the year that we released Douglas. So many people were pi$$ed we released him, touting his 1000 yard season. They also said Ryan had nothing to do with it. Lol

I liked Harry due to him and Ryan coming in the same draft together. That said he was pretty much the definition of an average NFL WR. 

Sidecar Falcon likes this

On 12/12/2018 at 9:19 PM, JD dirtybird21 said:

Ryan isn’t over paid because the Falcons don’t have an answer if they didn’t pay him. They don’t have Steve Young, or Aaron Rodgers, or even Jimmy Garrapolo just waiting in the wings. They have no choice but to pay the market rate

This . . . unfortunately

JD dirtybird21 likes this

Just now, Geneaut said:

I liked Harry due to him and Ryan coming in the same draft together. That said he was pretty much the definition of an average NFL WR. 

Ryan’s tenure at BC was filled with those type of WRs. I remember his interceptions being an issue on these boards. Can’t fault a guy for trying to win. Lol

On 12/12/2018 at 7:48 PM, Drew4719 said:

Deion is such a turncoat. it shows more and more every time he opens his mouth about the Falcons.

The LAST time Falcon folks ran that mouth about Deion didn't end too well...:lol:

Image result for sanders andre rison gif

Image result for sanders intercepts jeff george

Related image

Edited by slickgadawg

On 12/12/2018 at 7:55 PM, blkbigdog35 said:

Prime went in!  :lol:

" I don't like how they treat Julio Jones. Matt Ryan is not among the top 5 at his position. How can he make double what Julio is making and Julio is argueably the best at his postion."

Image result for john cena audience gif

Edited by slickgadawg

1 minute ago, slickgadawg said:

Better...  Julio done had about 30 touchdowns NOT made because Ryan can't throw deep...

But Colt McCoy can?

38 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

The LAST time Falcon folks ran that mouth about Deion didn't end too well...:lol:

Image result for sanders intercepts jeff george

Related image

Big deal, that was a long time ago. All he can do now is run that pie hole.    F... Deion.

Malachore and Hurry_Up_And_Buy like this

If every team in the NFL had 2 franchise QB's you could pay the player not the position. Considering there are many team with no franchise QB what is a team supposed to do? Let him walk? 

3 hours ago, slickgadawg said:

Yeah? Well not for Deion at least

He admitted not too long ago that Rison knocked one of his teeth out during that slap fight.

But he wouldn't admit it then, I guess.

Weird how neither Prime nor any naysayers in this thread have said how we would in any way be better without Ryan. Not only who's replacing him, but how exactly would his money be better spent? What FA would we have signed that would have made us win more games than Matt Ryan has? 

Spoiler: the answer is none and we wouldn't. Ryan is basically our entire offense and defense this year, but yeah let's get rid of him because we're salty he makes so much money.

Which round was Pat Mahomes drafted in? Lol. Look at all these old timer Falconeer fans refusing to acknowledge that last 4 or 5 Franchise QBs who JUST came into the league. Matt Ryan IS NOT Matt Almighty. Or else he's have won one already. 

JPPT1974 likes this

Patrick Mahomes was drafted in the first round, pick ten according to Wikipedia there. Just thought you would like to know.

Vandy likes this

Deion could EASILY claim is a Cowboy for life but instead said he is a Falcon.  He got rings elsewhere but STILL wants Atlanta to have a championship. Vick feels the same way. Wilkins feels the same way.  Murphy feels the same way.  The great former Atlanta athletes want the city to have a championship regardless of if the fans like them personally or not:

Image result for deion sanders arthur blank gif

Edited by slickgadawg

Anyone agreeing with Deion is a moron. Matt is top 5 at his position and it honestly shows Deion don’t watch games. I honestly wanna beat his *** like his wife was doing.