Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dirtybird3

If he's cheap..

3 posts in this topic

Can we stop doing that? Players are out to feed their families, quality players aren't going to pass up on money because Arthur is such a good guy or the family culture is big in the FO. The allure of a new stadium fresh off a sb run isn't gonna some how attract players here let alone take less to do so.. 

And before you reply with Irvin, remember, I said quality players lol

21 hours ago, Dirtybird3 said:

Can we stop doing that? Players are out to feed their families, quality players aren't going to pass up on money because Arthur is such a good guy or the family culture is big in the FO. The allure of a new stadium fresh off a sb run isn't gonna some how attract players here let alone take less to do so.. 

And before you reply with Irvin, remember, I said quality players lol

Um, I could feed mine for years on a Cheap Vet contract. funny thing to take offense to IMO. 

The only ones I feel back for are those few PS guys who are in and then out and then in again. That would make it hard to get/keep a job and/or to know where to focus your energies in life. 

mikeg272 likes this

I think "if he's cheap" means "I hope the rest of the league doesn't think he's too valuable, either, and he just chooses to play for Atlanta for cheap rather than some other team for cheap".