Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NoleFalcon

Breaking: TD fired

34 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, jfalconsp said:

Nah cant find it anywhere. BS

Open the bleacher report app on your phone, it’s at the top of the Falcons feed. 

2 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Nobody is that inept. 

Calling bs. 

I hope so, I like the 2 GM system with him managing cap and Pioli handling talent. 

Just now, NoleFalcon said:

Open the bleacher report app on your phone, it’s at the top of the Falcons feed. 

Trey Wingo got duped from a random person on twitter posting he had been fired. Nothing to see here.

Shooter Says likes this

Just now, jfalconsp said:

Trey Wingo got duped from a random person on twitter posting he had been fired. Nothing to see here.

Really? I don’t know anything about how reliable he is, but after 37 mins you’d think someone else would of reported it... maybe he’s wrong. 

2 minutes ago, GhostofGritz said:

6 posts by the OP. I'm not buying it.

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."-Dean Wormer, Animal House

Yes, I’ve been biding my time since 2009 so I can make this post. I just don’t like to post. 

1 minute ago, NoleFalcon said:

Yes, I’ve been biding my time since 2009 so I can make this post. I just don’t like to post. 

And you're not very good at it. Lol

If you're goi,g to post something that has no source or a very sketchy source, you should at least tie it into something that actually happened that relates to the thread title, so we can all say, I see what you did there or, youhad me for a minute. Keep reading the boards and taking notes. There's some professionals on this board.