Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VTCrunkler

MNF: Seattle vs. Minnesota

65 posts in this topic

Watching Wilson work against another team is much easier to do than watching him work vs the Falcons. The way he extends plays and scrambles. He is consistently making exceptional and seemingly lucky plays. Linda like Manu Ginobilli used to do. After a while you chalk it up to that is just his game. 

Seattlenhas been able to turn their D around big time this year. Minny is inexplicable. They have a good D- with one of the best safeties in the league. Good running backs, so what gives?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yall acting like i D wasnt like this come on now.... **** a bad season just erase everything huh.

 

 

But yea... Build the D-Line and we will be good ... Takk a fan fav has had a down year along with vic... No one is saying it but he has to step it up.

 

 

Build the O and D line.....

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

Man the way Seattle plays defense. No earl Thomas or Sherman. 

How much of it was DQ and how much of it was Pete Carroll or their DC?

They develop players. New faces; no significant drop off in production. Injuries and attrition is not an excuse for the Seahawks. 

On the other end the Vikings have a lot of talent and have dropped to .500. Similar to the eagles. 

And Janikowski is still playing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Russell Wilson 4 for 7 and 44 yds. & a pick at the half. Why the love? He's got his team in position for a loss. This college offense is hard to watch. I like their defense but remember Cousins is in his first year in this O. Expecting super bowl in year one is rediculous. How long has Wilson been in this offense?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The way he extends plays is cool to watch. If it's not against your team. 

I enjoy a defensive struggle. Not all Monday nightets can be chiefs rams 51-49 type games. 

cblack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

The way he extends plays is cool to watch. If it's not against your team. 

I enjoy a defensive struggle. Not all Monday nightets can be chiefs rams 51-49 type games. 

What production is he getting from extending plays? If you don't make music it's just noise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can’t imagine what this board would be saying if Ryan was playing like either of these qb’s. 

On a side note, this Seattle defense is fun to watch. They play so smart.

VTCrunkler likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, slider said:

What production is he getting from extending plays? If you don't make music it's just noise.

Scrambling for first downs. Running scrambling the hitting a previously covered receiver for 8 yards. Little stuff like that. 

cblack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

Man the way Seattle plays defense. No earl Thomas or Sherman. 

How much of it was DQ and how much of it was Pete Carroll or their DC?

Man...I was just saying this!!! And a great observation on your part! We raided the Patriots for darn near their whole front office and still couldn't consistently reproduce their success. Looking at Seattle they still have some doggs!!! Looking at the cb's they just drafted...they tackle with an attitude. Clark and Wagner are dogs too...without Bennet without Avril, without Sherman, and their all world safety..it's clear I think Quinn may have gotten the benefit of the doubt as did dimitroff....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

Everyone at work and three Minnesota Vikings fans swore Kirk Cousins would take them to the super bowl this year. lol

See I liked Cousins, then @Knight of God told me he wasn't all that and to watch him this year. Now he's playing like he ain't all that and I'm starting to wonder if he's psychic or some ****.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, slider said:

Russell Wilson 4 for 7 and 44 yds. & a pick at the half. Why the love? He's got his team in position for a loss. This college offense is hard to watch. I like their defense but remember Cousins is in his first year in this O. Expecting super bowl in year one is rediculous. How long has Wilson been in this offense?

Wilson has been in this offense 1 year!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, cblack said:

Man...I was just saying this!!! And a great observation on your part! We raided the Patriots for darn near their whole front office and still couldn't consistently reproduce their success. Looking at Seattle they still have some doggs!!! Looking at the cb's they just drafted...they tackle with an attitude. Clark and Wagner are dogs too...without Bennet without Avril, without Sherman, and their all world safety..it's clear I think Quinn may have gotten the benefit of the doubt as did dimitroff....

Thanks man, and I agree with you. No Thomas or chancellor. None of the legion of boom players and when the Seattle D gets on the field on 3rd and 1, I’m still scared OF their defense. 

 

When falcons D steps on the field on 3rd and 1, I’m scared FOR their defense. 

DQ was made to look good with pieces in place that came from above his pay grade. 

VTCrunkler and cblack like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

Scrambling for first downs. Running scrambling the hitting a previously covered receiver for 8 yards. Little stuff like that. 

I forgot to quote you so i repeat:

Hitting a receiver for 8 yards would be 10% of the passing offense. Good job Russ!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jpg428gggg said:

I can’t imagine what this board would be saying if Ryan was playing like either of these qb’s. 

On a side note, this Seattle defense is fun to watch. They play so smart.

They would say the line can't block, the OC can't call plays, the lights are too bright , the temp inside the Benz was too room temp for Ryan...etc...etc...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, slider said:

I first to quote you so i repeat:

Hitting a receiver for 8 yards would be 10% of the passing offense. Good job Russ!

Minnie has the third rated total d so far so nothing's going to come easy.  It's not like the Seahawks are playing our defense 

cblack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

Man the way Seattle plays defense. No earl Thomas or Sherman. 

How much of it was DQ and how much of it was Pete Carroll or their DC?

Since Quinn hasn’t been there for 4 years.... can’t be him can it?

Pete Carroll.  The true architect of the Seattle Defense.

We hired the guy that did the equivalent of painting the house.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cblack said:

They would say the line can't block, the OC can't call plays, the lights are too bright , the temp inside the Benz was too room temp for Ryan...etc...etc...

Ryan wouldn't have a game like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites