You, are Arthur Blank, why did you hire him?!

roguebeaver

Were you snowed?

Were you mesmerized by his positivity and sloganism?

Were you enamored with his Mach-mannerism? 

Were you aroused by his gleaming viral bald, but empty head?

Did you think the Seahawks success were directly attributed to Dan and totally disregarded that gum smacking Carroll?

Do you now have buyers remorse, or is Dan still “your man!” Artie? 

What are you going to do now Arthur to fix this wretched and dysfunctional team? Are you going to take a year or so and oogle and fondle the MLS trophy before your thoughts return to the real rotten dirty birds, that broke everyone’s heart in 28-3 fashion?

Well, why we are but just, penny pinching football dolts, warranting nothing more but crumbs from the mighty football circle of lords, we are left wanting.

Tell us, what you are going to do to help us out of our pit of misery, here in Atlanta..,

Why did we hire him? Would you have preferred Todd Bowles or Teryl Austin when they were the "hot" coaches available during that offseason instead? Jesus, this is why I have moved over to Reddit to talk Falcons. So much whining here.

Edited by danny897

20 minutes ago, Mr.Blank said:

Simple. I hired him because he oversaw a dominant, Super Bowl-winning defense for a couple years and I thought our offense was set.

What happened to two of them? The last one is Seattle and the 28-3 Atl?’ So, success is 1 out of 3 was your measuring stick! 66 % fail, makes sense!! Falcons current record aligns mostly! 

4 hours ago, roguebeaver said:

What happened to two of them? The last one is Seattle and the 28-3 Atl?’ So, success is 1 out of 3 was your measuring stick! 66 % fail, makes sense!! Falcons current record aligns mostly! 

Can't count 28-3. Your question was why hire? Seattle went to SB twice when Quinn was DC. Should have won both if Pete Carroll would have let Beastmode run it in. So before he came to ATL was 1-1, should have been 2-0. That was why Blank hired him. Make sense?

3 hours ago, theDIRTYcode said:

Jeez people, we had a ******** Super Bowl won before the OC, the RB, the LT, and the QB **** the bed. Quinn was like 5th on that list of responsible parties.

Quinn was 1st on that list.  No doubt about it.  To ever say a head coach was 5th on a list of responsibility is wrong on various levels.  The buck stops with him and only him.

AB hired Quinn because he didn’t ruffle feathers.  Teryl Austin chumped Pioli during his interview which didn’t sit right with the good ol boy theory.  Bowles, I don’t think, was even on our list like that.  If I remember correctly it was more between Austin and Quinn.