JerseyNo11

Julio sets another NFL record!

127 posts in this topic

Lol @ people blaming Matt. Julio is held back by coaches, not the QB, because we like to spread the ball. We would probably have a lot more interceptions if we forced it to Julio more. 

14 minutes ago, Trick Montalban said:

Lol @ people blaming Matt. Julio is held back by coaches, not the QB, because we like to spread the ball. We would probably have a lot more interceptions if we forced it to Julio more. 

So its the coaches that overthrow/underthrow a wide open Julio streaking towards the endzone? The lengths you homers go to cape for Ryan is astounding. 

Dutty Ole Bird likes this

1 hour ago, Jesus said:

If Matt can hit Marvin Hall or Sanu in stride on a deep throw, he should be able to hit Julio.

Their deep game has been off for years. It isn't just on Matt.

Do you not see these ducks Ryan tries to get away with throwing? Are you blind? Why can everyone not emotionally invested in the falcons see it while you guys continue to act like its Julio fault he has to slow down and draw unnecessary contact from a DB dying to catch up? Defenders havent respected Ryans ball for years thats why short passes are defended so well against us. 

Dutty Ole Bird likes this

1 minute ago, Jerz #DukeSZN said:

Do you not see these ducks Ryan tries to get away with throwing? Are you blind? Why can everyone not emotionally invested in the falcons see it while you guys continue to act like its Julio fault he has to slow down and draw unnecessary contact from a DB dying to catch up? Defenders havent respected Ryans ball for years thats why short passes are defended so well against us. 

17 minutes ago, Jerz #DukeSZN said:

So its the coaches that overthrow/underthrow a wide open Julio streaking towards the endzone? The lengths you homers go to cape for Ryan is astounding. 

Matt is an accurate deep thrower. This has been proven time and time again through numerous stats. You just seem to be remembering the few that don’t connect because you have a biased agenda. 

Found one for you to make it easier: https://www.thefalcoholic.com/2017/1/4/14165386/matt-ryan-has-highest-deep-pass-rating-in-the-last-decade

Edited by Trick Montalban

2 hours ago, Jerz #DukeSZN said:

Imagine if he wasnt being held back by pasta boy. Julio has **** near 400 yards and 5TDs left on the field while having 3 games left. 

spotlight on today's idiot of the day.   congrats...please pick up your badge after getting your jello.

Trick Montalban and Ergo Proxy like this

1 minute ago, Jesus said:

About 53 air yards right up the middle of the field. You know how easy that is for an Nfl QB? He has one perfect deep ball straight up the middle of the field each season and you guys post it like it proves something.

Hurry_Up_And_Buy likes this

18 minutes ago, Jerz #DukeSZN said:

dotard...Ryan is breaking the records too. jesus

1989Fan and Ergo Proxy like this

3 minutes ago, Trick Montalban said:

Matt is an accurate deep thrower. This has been proven time and time again through numerous stats. You just seem to be remembering the few that don’t connect because you have a biased agenda. 

Found one for you to make it easier: https://www.thefalcoholic.com/2017/1/4/14165386/matt-ryan-has-highest-deep-pass-rating-in-the-last-decade

Grass is greener mentality the hate on Matt Ryan.

Every one of those guys can put me on ignore and do me that favor. Save me from scrolling as much.

About 53 air yards right up the middle of the field. You know how easy that is for an Nfl QB? He has one perfect deep ball straight up the middle of the field each season and you guys post it like it proves something.

yard-wise...Ryan is out-passing all the top guys in history.  So...STFU.

3 minutes ago, Jerz #DukeSZN said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAAA

It's true though. Ryan is the fastest to 40,000 career yards, and at his current pace, if he played to age 39 or 40, he'd shatter the career passing yards record. He'd also be top 10 or top 7 in passing TDs.

6 minutes ago, Trick Montalban said:

20+ yards... Give me a real deep yard stat.

4 minutes ago, thesouphead said:

yard-wise...Ryan is out-passing all the top guys in history.  So...STFU.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/01/sports/nfl-passing-quarterbacks.html

1 minute ago, JerseyNo12 said:

It's true though. Ryan is the fastest to 40,000 career yards, and at his current pace, if he played to age 39 or 40, he'd shatter the career passing yards record. He'd also be top 10 or top 7 in passing TDs.

Like I said in another thread yards are cute.

2 minutes ago, JerseyNo12 said:

I guess that is what he’ll be able to hang his hat on...yards...impressive. Especially in this golden age of passing.

Just now, Jerz #DukeSZN said:

I guess that is what he’ll be able to hang his hat on...yards...impressive. Especially in this golden age of passing.

what should be the metric?

9 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Grass is greener mentality the hate on Matt Ryan.

Every one of those guys can put me on ignore and do me that favor. Save me from scrolling as much.

A young angry Rick Moranis in your sig...

Ergo Proxy likes this

Jerz:  "yeah...Ryan has to settle on passing stats to be the judge of his passing skills! What a loser!"

holy **** some people are ******* stupid.