Sun Tzu 7

#4 Overall

112 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Before the season I predicted that the Browns would have a better record than the Falcons as a joke. Now that **** is becoming a reality. 

I bet $100 preseason with a Seahawks fan and a Raiders fan at work that Atlanta would have a better season than both.

Seattle 7-5

Atlanta 4-9

Oakland 3-10

I’m praying for a split... 

Summerhill likes this

3 hours ago, mqg96 said:

You didn't see my comment after that. I understand now. 

Yeah I saw them after I went back. Sorry for the overkill.

5 hours ago, Sandy5prings said:

Hopefully we can trade down and get more picks. We have so many holes to fill.

You sound like me before the Falcons filter fixed me. :tiphat:

7 hours ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

The team isn’t tanking.  They’re legitimately trying,

However as some of us have noted they’re too flawed to win.

Right now they’d be picking #4 overall.

3 more games.  They might win them but from the way they’ve playing they could lose all of them.

From Super Bowl aspirations to possibly the #1 overall pick because of 5 injuries?

No, because of terrible coaching.  

While I’m at it Quinn’s whole approach to preseason should probably be scrapped as well because the ‘evaluation’ process they’re using looks like hot garbage right about now.

Yeah, another one that needs to be scrapped is Dan Quinn himself.

Imagine hearing "with the first overall pick in the 2019 NFL draft, the Atlanta Falcons select..." while you have Matt Ryan and Julio Jones on your roster :lol:

2 hours ago, Pay the Zebra said:

Imagine hearing "with the first overall pick in the 2019 NFL draft, the Atlanta Falcons select..." while you have Matt Ryan and Julio Jones on your roster :lol:

I'd be pretty pissed if we had the #1 pick and actually picked there. It'd be the perfect opportunity to build some draft capital. 

Vandy and Falconsfan567 like this

8 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

That is a good plan

It would be a very good plan. Unfortunately, TD has never shown in 10 years of GM that he’s capable of doing that. He’s the king of trading away picks to move up, not trading down for multiple picks. 

Da_Truth likes this

Just now, Vandy said:

It would be a very good plan. Unfortunately, TD has shown he isn’t capable of doing that. He’s the king of trading away picks to move up, not trading down for multiple picks. 

Yep, I said that in another thread yesterday. You want to get sick? I remember him trading up to get Sam alligator arms Baker and Crisp Houston. 

After you're done :barf:we'll discuss

vitaman, Da_Truth and Vandy like this

9 hours ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

Looking at other teams schedules I think we end up with the 3rd overall pick. Top two picks may be 49ers and Raiders. I think 49ers go Bosa. Raiders are the wildcard. If they release Carr then they may opt for a QB at that spot. This could mean we could get either Williams or Oliver. 

It's surprising to see how bad the 49ers still are  

I'd rather Williams. Im hearing mixed reviews on Oliver. 

I think Gruden loves Carr.  But business is business. 

1 hour ago, Vandy said:

It would be a very good plan. Unfortunately, TD has never shown in 10 years of GM that he’s capable of doing that. He’s the king of trading away picks to move up, not trading down for multiple picks. 

Has he been here for ten years?

20 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

It's surprising to see how bad the 49ers still are  

I'd rather Williams. Im hearing mixed reviews on Oliver. 

I think Gruden loves Carr.  But business is business. 

I heard differently. I heard that Gruden wasn’t sold on Carr. And that Carr and him were having issues. 

11 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I did everything but cry like a little girl when the Ryan pick was announced because it was the first time in my life time the Falcons were going to have a legit franchise QB.

Bartkowski was legit but he played in an era when it was perfectly acceptable to kill the QB by any means necessary not to mention that the Falcon pass blocking was atrocious until he was already washed up. 

13 hours ago, MAD597 said:

Been saying the same things since pre season and all I got was people insulting me here. Screw yall, I was %100 right about this team all the way through.

Wow. You must get laid a lot.

13 hours ago, mqg96 said:

There were multiple bad calls against the Eagles throughout that game. 

The offensive pass interference against the Eagles Tight End was horrible

15 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Before the season I predicted that the Browns would have a better record than the Falcons as a joke. Now that **** is becoming a reality. 

No more joking around like that in the off-season! I can't take the in-season pain! :lol:

ya_boi_j likes this