Sun Tzu 7

#4 Overall

112 posts in this topic

The team isn’t tanking.  They’re legitimately trying,

However as some of us have noted they’re too flawed to win.

Right now they’d be picking #4 overall.

3 more games.  They might win them but from the way they’ve playing they could lose all of them.

From Super Bowl aspirations to possibly the #1 overall pick because of 5 injuries?

No, because of terrible coaching.  

While I’m at it Quinn’s whole approach to preseason should probably be scrapped as well because the ‘evaluation’ process they’re using looks like hot garbage right about now.

Just now, FalconinPA said:

Yeah, that **** was crazy. Steelers and Raiders had a great ending as well

Man, this ish is like the WWE. Tell the other posters to stop b*******, they wouldn't make any money by us playing in our own Stadium for the Super Bowl. Rebuilding Destroyed Cities will be the Super Bowl Priority.

ghoticov, PokerSteve and FalconinPA like this

We're tied for 4th with 3 different teams (Bills, Jaguars, Jets) but we win the tiebreaker against them because of us having the worst non-conference record, so technically we're still 7th overall. 

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Before the season I predicted that the Browns would have a better record than the Falcons as a joke. Now that **** is becoming a reality. 

They had a better record than us in 2002 and 2014 when we played the Browns and we lost to them those years. We went 7-9 in 2006 and one of our losses was to a 4-12 Browns team. We're 3-12 all time vs the Browns. Which is one of our worst NFL records against a franchise. Our records against the Steelers and Colts are bad too. 

Vandy, ya_boi_j and slamee101 like this

Just now, mqg96 said:

They had a better record than us in 2002 and 2014 when we played the Browns and we lost to them those years. We went 7-9 in 2006 and one of our losses was to a 4-12 Browns team. We're 3-12 all time vs the Browns. Which is one of our worst NFL records against a franchise. Our records against the Steelers and Colts are bad too. 

That’s interesting 

11 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

While I’m at it Quinn’s whole approach to preseason should probably be scrapped as well because the ‘evaluation’ process they’re using looks like hot garbage right about now.

I posted back in preseason that the team looked like there was no drive, no fire.  I tried to chalk it up to preseason but they've played that way a lot this year.

VTCrunkler and Sun Tzu 7 like this

1 minute ago, FalconinPA said:

A lot of good close games today, but the Falcons weren't one of those. I thought we were more evenly matched with the Packers.

We always forget about coaching don’t we?

15 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Before the season I predicted that the Browns would have a better record than the Falcons as a joke. Now that **** is becoming a reality. 

I predicted it as a reality.  At the beginning of the season it was pretty hard to say who would be better.

ya_boi_j likes this

25 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

We're tied for 4th with 3 different teams (Bills, Jaguars, Jets) but we win the tiebreaker against them because of us having the worst non-conference record, so technically we're still 7th overall. 

SOS is the tiebreaker 

Been saying the same things since pre season and all I got was people insulting me here. Screw yall, I was %100 right about this team all the way through.

38 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

So it’s your fault!!!

You @sshole lmfao jk

ya_boi_j likes this

13 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Been saying the same things since pre season and all I got was people insulting me here. Screw yall, I was %100 right about this team all the way through.

Congratulations

19 minutes ago, Dirtybird3 said:

SOS is the tiebreaker 

It's overall conference record first before strength of schedule. According to NFL.com the Falcons are still #7 overall. We have a better conference record than the Jaguars, Bills, and Jets in their own conference. 

5 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

https://www.nfl.com/standings/league/2018/REG

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl

Hold your horses from my last comment. These are saying 2 different things. I need to know which one is correct. 

This should help you.

https://www.ninersnation.com/2018/12/9/18133605/2019-nfl-draft-order-tiebreaker-strength-of-schedule-coin-flip

mqg96 likes this