Zone#7

It's not that Matt Ryan sucks........

98 posts in this topic

I think based on Joe Flacco and Blake Bortles along with other Qbs we overrated the **** out of quarterbacks. That's the true issue I'm not agreeing that Matt Ryan sucks just FYI. The only true great QB in this league is Tom Brady, and even he knows if not for the team he's had over those runs he doesn't get anywhere.

You're only as great as the people you're surrounded by.

You characters don’t want a QB.  You want Superman. . .inferior defenses, o-lines, boneheaded coaches, and this dude has gotten to a Super Bowl, 2 NFCCG, 4 playoff wins and a MVP.  

He ain’t perfect by a long shot, but he’s good enough, if the rest of the team could get their act together 

35 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Ryan should not have to be perfect for us to win. No QB is perfect but our teams sucks and it's not his fault.

It's his contract's fault that we can afford a decent O line.

Just now, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

Nope, any decent QB that is not on their rookie contract is going to be paid in the same ballpark as Ryan

Jen likes this

1 hour ago, knomercy said:

70.5% - 4,076 - 28 TD - 6 INT - 108.3 QB rating

If you told people that would be Matt Ryan's stat line after 13 games I wonder how many people would have guessed we'd be 4-9.

The people attacking Matt Ryan as the problem are like abusers in a relationship accusing the other person of being the problem. See my Sig.

17 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

He's the only one that seems truly displeased with losing. He's the only one showing any fire.

Disagree. Grady Jarrett plays his butt off for one. Issue is team cohesion and the roster shuffling from the injuries at the very least. Also, lack of talent and some areas not panning out or being exposed as weaker depth than believed.

Turnovers and penalties to top it all off put us in losing close games territory or beating ourselves outright. See today and the second Saints game.

mar31985 likes this

4 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Disagree. Grady Jarrett plays his butt off for one. Issue is team cohesion and the roster shuffling from the injuries at the very least. Also, lack of talent and some areas not panning out or being exposed as weaker depth than believed.

Turnovers and penalties to top it all off put us in losing close games territory or beating ourselves outright. See today and the second Saints game.

Matt Ryan is the only one that is outwardly showing frustrating!! I'm talking about screaming the throwing things, the fire!! No one else is showing squat. They just have the same "I don't give a ****" expression on their face.

mqg96 likes this

7 minutes ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

Your right...that's why we could not make Mack the highest paid center in the nfl and Matthews in the top 5 or 6 at left tackle.......oh yeah we did those things.

Please stop being an idiot

knomercy, Ergo Proxy, DMT11 and 2 others like this

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

Your right...that's why we could not make Mack the highest paid center in the nfl and Matthews in the top 5 or 6 at left tackle.......oh yeah we did those things.

Please stop being an idiot

It's a good thing there are only 2 positions on the O line.  By the way, what's our record?

5 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Matt Ryan is the only one that is outwardly showing frustrating!! I'm talking about screaming the throwing things, the fire!! No one else is showing squat. They just have the same "I don't give a ****" expression on their face.

I didn’t say Matt was a problem or trying to discredit his professionalism, just I’m sure guys that DO PLAY their butt off like a Grady also exist.

We need more of it!

Kaptain Krazy and PokerSteve like this

Just now, m2Falcons said:

Ummmm...  Falcons 2018 season starting five OL is the highest paid in the NFL.

And how effective are they when he's getting hit, hurried, and sacked regularly?

Just now, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

It's a good thing there are only 2 positions on the O line.  By the way, what's our record?

Lavitre was among the highest paid guards

Schraeder at right tackle.

We have had a bad year but it is not on Ryan..the struggles on the online is not because of his contract

Again please stop being an idiot

Geneaut likes this