mqg96

Dan Quinn 2-18 when trailing at halftime!!!!

76 posts in this topic

As the HEAD COACH! I just heard this stat on national radio! This is along with him already having more blown leads than any other head coach the past 4 seasons! This is mind blowing! Enough of the blaming coordinators. This man needs to be on the hot seat now as we speak! He's the worst head coach in the league in clock management, late game situations, making adjustments, and so forth! He continues to get out coached by everybody, even interim coaches! 

Edited by mqg96

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m not too sure why so many here are so high on his cuck tool! It’s beside me, he’s shown nothing special to me... I said a while back he was cancer, and perhaps that was out of bounds. He may not be cancer, but he does appear to be a lil bit out of his league as a HC. With that said, he took a prettt darn good team and coached it downward to what we have now.

Quinn syncopation has infested this fan base as the team continues to spiral towards to bowels of an elephant hovering over a massive turd hole! 

Go figure those that see DQ as deserving of AT LEAST ONE MORE YEAR!! I don’t see it! 

BLM likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

As the HEAD COACH! I just heard this stat on national radio! This is along with him already having more blown leads than any other head coach the past 4 seasons! This is mind blowing! Enough of the blaming coordinators. This man needs to be on the hot seat now as we speak! He's the worst head coach in the league in clock management, late game situations, making adjustments, and so forth! He continues to get out coached by everybody, even interim coaches! 

If true, it further demonstrates that he's just not very good and would be easily replaced. Preferably with a great offensive minded coach. McDaniels comes to mind. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

I’m not too sure why so many here are so high on his cuck tool! It’s beside me, he’s shown nothing special to me... I said a while back he was cancer, and perhaps that was out of bounds. He may not be cancer, but he does appear to be a lil bit out of his league as a HC. With that said, he took a prettt darn good team and coached it downward to what we have now.

Quinn syncopation has infested this fan base as the team continues to spiral towards to bowels of an elephant hovering over a massive turd hole! 

Go figure those that see DQ as deserving of AT LEAST ONE MORE YEAR!! I don’t see it! 

People here were telling me Petrino was the right coach for the job... right up until they saw him going hog suet on ESPN themselves.

I guess to them getting to the Super Bowl is a major accomplishment that makes him untouchable.

And they they were just stomped by a team that fired their Super Bowl winning head coach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

Didn’t Smith have this same issue. Except he only had one I believe. This is a Falcons issue that needs to be fixed. 

Smitty had 2 injury riddled losing seasons.  And he was eliminated from playoff contention on the final game of the season.

thanat0s and Pacific_Falcon like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

Didn’t Smith have this same issue. Except he only had one I believe. This is a Falcons issue that needs to be fixed. 

With Smitty it was the opposite... we'd have a lead at halftime but ALWAYS seemed to be asleep at the wheel for the entire 3rd quarter. Teams would make adjustments at half time, but we wouldn't... so we were always blowing leads in the 3rd (or at least letting teams back in to what should've been an easy victory) & then having to pull out a comeback or at least down-to-the-wire nail biter in the 4th to get the win. I'm pretty sure Ryan had some crazy record for the most 4th quarter comebacks at some point because of this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Rock said:

He says he wants to be an aggressive coach but he is a conservative coach. He is personally a good man, just not creative enough to be a top coach in this league.

Now this is where he & Smitty are very similar. Always talked about being aggressive but then played soft zone & bend but don't break and prevent defense constantly.

The Rock likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Pay the Zebra said:

Hallmark of a bad coach. Today S. Payton was down 3-14 at halftime. Made adjustments and won by double digits. Coaching.

Hate to admit cuz it hurts but Sean Payton is a h3ll of a freaking coach 

Iron Saint likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, k-train said:

With Smitty it was the opposite... we'd have a lead at halftime but ALWAYS seemed to be asleep at the wheel for the entire 3rd quarter. Teams would make adjustments at half time, but we wouldn't... so we were always blowing leads in the 3rd (or at least letting teams back in to what should've been an easy victory) & then having to pull out a comeback or at least down-to-the-wire nail biter in the 4th to get the win. I'm pretty sure Ryan had some crazy record for the most 4th quarter comebacks at some point because of this.

It was both. Falcons have had an issue when trailing at halftime for awhile. There was a stat, if I recall correctly during the Smith era we were either winless or had one win when we were trailing at halftime. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

Hate to admit cuz it hurts but Sean Payton is a h3ll of a freaking coach 

There were a few Saints fans that wanted him gone after his back to back 7-9 seasons. Kind wish they did dump him so we didn’t have to deal with him now. Lol

Francis York Morgan likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mqg96 said:

As the HEAD COACH! I just heard this stat on national radio! This is along with him already having more blown leads than any other head coach the past 4 seasons! This is mind blowing! Enough of the blaming coordinators. This man needs to be on the hot seat now as we speak! He's the worst head coach in the league in clock management, late game situations, making adjustments, and so forth! He continues to get out coached by everybody, even interim coaches! 

That 2-18 number is his biggest indictment ever! Any coach the cannot come from behind to win, is not worthy of the title.

NCFalconfan likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now