Getting worse each game

Sun Tzu 7

Just now, FalconFanSince1969 said:

What I don't understand is why some of you are still sweating losses when we are out of it.... 

Because losing is one thing.

The team playing worse each game and Quinn losing the team is a completely different thing.

If he’s lost the team then he’s got to go.  

1 hour ago, thanat0s said:

I don't know how our coordinators have jobs tomorrow morning. Offense, defense and special teams.

Raheem Morris & the WR coach need to be gone, too. Not necessarily for this game, but in general. We led the NFL in drops last year, and it's been an issue this year at times as well... as had guys running bad routes.

1 hour ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

So the Falcons are getting worse each game.

And more than likely the team tunes out Quinn a little more and more.

Blank just saw what happens with the right coaches... championship

Not blowing leads and getting worse each game 

I completely agree with these statements. And, I don't think Arthur Blank is going to wait and see if Quinn is able to magically transform himself into being a great coach. We have a franchise QB now, We have top shelf offensive talent now. We have a few good defensive pieces right now. Why blow it on a coach that is constantly outcoached by interim coaches on opposing teams. Quinn's team also gets carved up by rookie QBs more times than not now. Where is the fundamental play that the team should have?

Arthur Blank, IMO, is going to take matters into his own hands and clean house sooner than later, and he should.  Quinn sucks.

Edited by 4dabirds

3 hours ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

So the Falcons are getting worse each game.

And more than likely the team tunes out Quinn a little more and more.

Blank just saw what happens with the right coaches... championship

Not blowing leads and getting worse each game 

The worse thing that could have happen to Quinn, was TATA getting it done last night.