Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sun Tzu 7

Getting worse each game

30 posts in this topic

Just now, FalconFanSince1969 said:

What I don't understand is why some of you are still sweating losses when we are out of it.... 

Because losing is one thing.

The team playing worse each game and Quinn losing the team is a completely different thing.

If he’s lost the team then he’s got to go.  

All I want to know is....have we got any chance at the playoffs???? <SARCASM> <_< This is a pretty crappy team right now. But hey....maybe next year. Say it over and over and over again. 

1 hour ago, thanat0s said:

I don't know how our coordinators have jobs tomorrow morning. Offense, defense and special teams.

Raheem Morris & the WR coach need to be gone, too. Not necessarily for this game, but in general. We led the NFL in drops last year, and it's been an issue this year at times as well... as had guys running bad routes.

thanat0s likes this

3 minutes ago, k-train said:

Raheem Morris & the WR coach need to be gone, too. Not necessarily for this game, but in general. We led the NFL in drops last year, and it's been an issue this year at times as well... as had guys running bad routes.

He IS the WR coach

Malachore and thanat0s like this

2 minutes ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

He IS the WR coach

Morris is the Offensive Passing Game Coordinator/WR coach/Asst. HC, but Dave Brock is also listed as the WR Coach.

6 minutes ago, Jesus said:

How does coaching WRs lead to them dropping passes? 

Dunno... but I don't remember it being anywhere near this bad when Terry Robiskie was here making sure the WRs had their head's outta their azzes.

3 minutes ago, k-train said:

Morris is the Offensive Passing Game Coordinator/WR coach/Asst. HC, but Dave Brock is also listed as the WR Coach.

Fire em both

1 hour ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

So the Falcons are getting worse each game.

And more than likely the team tunes out Quinn a little more and more.

Blank just saw what happens with the right coaches... championship

Not blowing leads and getting worse each game 

I completely agree with these statements. And, I don't think Arthur Blank is going to wait and see if Quinn is able to magically transform himself into being a great coach. We have a franchise QB now, We have top shelf offensive talent now. We have a few good defensive pieces right now. Why blow it on a coach that is constantly outcoached by interim coaches on opposing teams. Quinn's team also gets carved up by rookie QBs more times than not now. Where is the fundamental play that the team should have?

Arthur Blank, IMO, is going to take matters into his own hands and clean house sooner than later, and he should.  Quinn sucks.

Edited by 4dabirds
NCFalconfan and sdogg like this

1 hour ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Has Quinn lost the team?

Well it sure looks like Quinn is lost himself.  I tell you from what I see of Quinn I am not convinced he is ready to lead. 

2 hours ago, Jesus said:

How does coaching WRs lead to them dropping passes? 

If that's your logic, then how does one hold any coach accountable for on-field results?

3 hours ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

So the Falcons are getting worse each game.

And more than likely the team tunes out Quinn a little more and more.

Blank just saw what happens with the right coaches... championship

Not blowing leads and getting worse each game 

The worse thing that could have happen to Quinn, was TATA getting it done last night.

thanat0s likes this