Players Sure Do Talk Alot on This Team

caponine

Julio: “We aint playing for pride, we looking to whoop some ***”. Lol they cant back up their big mouths. They talk a big game then end up getting our ***** whooped. Maybe instead of running ya mouth, practice better. This team is just a hype created by DQ. I mean this team and its players always have something to say and end up looking like the other team’s b itches. Have yall noticed that anytime we talk a big game, we lose?? Granted we’ve done so for the last 4 years under Quinn but still.

Edited by caponine

13 minutes ago, caponine said:

Julio: “We aint playing for pride, we looking to whoop some ***”. Lol they cant back up their big mouths. They talk a big game then end up getting our ***** whooped. Maybe instead of running ya mouth, practice better. This team is just a hype created by DQ. I mean this team and its players always have something to say and end up looking like the other team’s b itches. Have yall noticed that anytime we talk a big game, we lose?? Granted we’ve done so for the last 4 years under Quinn but still.

Practice?

what practice?

DQ puts more thought into his playlists than game planning.

Just now, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Do you know how an interview works? Players get asked questions and then they respond to said questions via speaking. 

There's enough actual **** wrong with this team to cry about without making stuff up. 

this is not making anything up tho , But ig i’d expect that reply from you

3 hours ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Do you know how an interview works? Players get asked questions and then they respond to said questions via speaking. 

There's enough actual **** wrong with this team to cry about without making stuff up. 

This guy will blame the water boy for a loss before he ever admits we suck.. Totally delusional 

I mean honestly Julio was one of the few who actually put in work this week the man broke 100 and 2 TD's.  He's also the 1st WR in history to break 1400 yards 5 straight seasons he did that today in this game.   We can talk bad about alot of people but Julio is one of the few who has the right to talk a little bit he's put in good work over the years.

1 minute ago, FalconFan13 said:

I mean honestly Julio was one of the few who actually put in work this week the man broke 100 and 2 TD's.  He's also the 1st WR in history to break 1400 yards 5 straight seasons he did that today in this game.   We can talk bad about alot of people but Julio is one of the few who has the right to talk a little bit he's put in good work over the years.

it made him look bad with this team’s effort today. He doesnt usually say stuff like that

10 minutes ago, caponine said:

it made him look bad with this team’s effort today. He doesnt usually say stuff like that

Yeah but on the other hand it might be his way of trying to show his guys he has faith in them to go out and win.  As said he doesn't talk much maybe he was trying to give them some oomph which i guess the message didn't relay well lol.

4 hours ago, caponine said:

Ever watched wrestling?