Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mqg96

Carl Dukes from 92.9 The Game - About the Falcons

24 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, Champagne said:

Looks like playing teams with fired head coaches is Kryptonite for the Falcs.

All teams are kryptonite for the Falcons. The school of the blind would beat us by 14

1 hour ago, Champagne said:

...or teams with backup quarterbacks, or teams we play on Thursdays, or any team we have played in the last five weeks, etc., etc.

mqg96, Weir1419, ZoneOne01 and 1 other like this

Yet we don’t want to get rid dan Quinn. I’m sorry but locker room is shot. No more confidence in Quinn. First time since the season we canned mike Smith I didn’t watch the game. 

MikeSmithsNotepad likes this

3 hours ago, mqg96 said:

Yeah some heads are gonna roll this off-season guaren****tee that.im just ready for this season to be over and done with.

Some of these asst coach's need to go today! There needs to be some accountability for the product we see on the field. These guy's are all professionals supposedly and should be treated so! Same with some players.  This has to change !

Just wish the delusional homers here would read these and let it sink in.. Why we have so many fans with so man excuses is beyond me.. Our coaching staff and team are trash, we deserve much better 

sdogg and mqg96 like this

2 hours ago, Champagne said:

More like having to play any NFL team is the Falcons kryptonite!

Been saying this team was broken but some keep making excuses about injuries every team has critical injuries but good staff’s overcome and get it done! The PC BS from DQ and Company is getting stale.