TRUju2111

Matt Ryan sucks

223 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

Most passing yards in the first 11 years of a career and he sucks.   Ok

he could go 34-36 with 550 yards and six td’s and some clown would be on here b****ing about “that $150m waste missing those two throws”

O you mean after the first saints game

Matt is;

3rd in completion percentage, over 70%. 

3rd in passing yardage with over 4k yards already.

4th lowest INT’s.

7th best ypa of anybody over 2k yards

5th most TD passes.

5th best QB Rating.

If he sucks so bad and folds under pressure, he must have the best OL in the league keeping him clean with a bunch of weapons that never drop targets. Those are **** impressive stats for such a terrible QB. <purple>

2 minutes ago, pzummo said:

Matt is;

3rd in completion percentage, over 70%. 

3rd in passing yardage with over 4k yards already.

4th lowest INT’s.

7th best ypa of anybody over 2k yards

5th most TD passes.

5th best QB Rating.

If he sucks so bad and folds under pressure, he must have the best OL in the league keeping him clean with a bunch of weapons that never drop targets. Those are **** impressive stats for such a terrible QB. <purple>

But he 4-9, can’t carry his team. Stats are garbage, he fails eye ball test. Noodle arm isn’t worth the contract.

10 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

But he 4-9, can’t carry his team. Stats are garbage, he fails eye ball test. Noodle arm isn’t worth the contract.

It's at this point the person with those eyeballs knew they were blind or needed replacements because they sure as **** don't know what they are seeing and aren't seeing it correctly.

falcons007 and Sidecar Falcon like this

38 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

He has no weapons and 3 of his starting OL are hurt.

Are we not playing with two of our original starting offensive lineman? For most of the season we've had backup 6th round Wes Schweitzer at LG, backup Garland at RG, and Schraeder, who is a shell of the player he was two years ago and is now benched. This has resulted in Matt being the most hit quarterback in the league. You're saying Rodger's line is worse?

3 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

What does "carrying a team" mean then if we're not talking about winning????????? Aaron Rodgers sure has "carried" the Packers to that remarkable 5-7-1 record that resulted in his HC getting fired. Do you understand stupid that sounds? Or maybe you don't. Maybe you're just going to continue to be a complete dumb*** and just pull **** out of your *** that doesn't make one lick of sense in the reality that 95% of the world lives in.

Oh, and they became HOF'ers after the fact?? I don't even have enough face palms to describe how stupid that thought is.

Thank you for having a brain!

Falconsfan567 likes this

51 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

But Rodgers can carry his team to 5-7-1.

Rodgers has been bad this season. He still has a better record than Captain Checkdown. I dont care how many stats you pull out of your ***. Nobody outside of the homers on this board are picking Ryan over Rodgers.......even in a down year

2 minutes ago, MikeSmithsNotepad said:

Rodgers has been bad this season. He still has a better record than Captain Checkdown. I dont care how many stats you pull out of your ***. Nobody outside of the homers on this board are picking Ryan over Rodgers.......even in a down year

I don't think anyone, even homers, are picking Ryan over Rodgers. Pointing out Rodger's team is 5-7-1, just illustrates that the notion that a QB (Brady or Rodgers) can carry a **** team is silly.

BlazerSlayer and Falconsfan567 like this

3 minutes ago, Xyfiel said:

Highest QB rating in history for a QB with 9 losses> 2016 Brees 101.7.  No one else broke 100, even the other 7-9 Saints years with Brees.

2018 Ryan 108.3.

OL = Bad

Run game = Bad

OC = Bad

Sacks = most ever for Ryan

TATF = Blame Ryan

Where do you guys get these stats from? Is there some kind of Matt Ryan Apologist Almanac?

Edited by MikeSmithsNotepad

8 hours ago, osiruz said:

This is what he is, he is an Aikman type which is why we went out and got Julio for him. 

Yeah, he is like that other just okay QB.   What’s his name.  Aaron Rodgers I think.

Just now, MikeSmithsNotepad said:

Where do you guys get these stats from? Is there some kind of Matt Ryan Apologist Handbook?

I like to research stuff.  I looked this up after Thanksgiving.

Ryan can also become the first QB with 5k yards and single digit interceptions.

People here will forget bad stuff when we are winning and blame everyone when we are losing.  If you look deeper into it you will see Ryan, while he could be better, is not the problem with this team losing games constantly.

gkgrimes likes this

15 minutes ago, Xyfiel said:

I like to research stuff.  I looked this up after Thanksgiving.

Ryan can also become the first QB with 5k yards and single digit interceptions.

People here will forget bad stuff when we are winning and blame everyone when we are losing.  If you look deeper into it you will see Ryan, while he could be better, is not the problem with this team losing games constantly.

Do you believe in empty stats? Like today. Ryan was awful in the first half. The Packers got a comfortable lead and went into prevent mode and gave up alot of yardage. We are also DEAD LAST in run yardage. We are usually playing from behind which forces us to abandon the run and turn into a passing only team. I would rather have a 220 yard, 2 td game and a win than a 275 yard game with 3 tds and 2 turnovers and a loss. I think we get so caught up in numbers that we dont even believe what our eyes are telling us. Im not saying he is a bad qb. Just not a QB that i would say can carry us. He has been blessed with weapons his entire career.

Yes he does, i one guy told me yesterday that matt ryan is more close to being a bum than an actual starting QB and he's not even a falcons fan and sad to say i can't help but to agree btw he's a browns fan smh which makes it worse....

1 hour ago, MikeSmithsNotepad said:

Do you believe in empty stats? Like today. Ryan was awful in the first half. The Packers got a comfortable lead and went into prevent mode and gave up alot of yardage. We are also DEAD LAST in run yardage. We are usually playing from behind which forces us to abandon the run and turn into a passing only team. I would rather have a 220 yard, 2 td game and a win than a 275 yard game with 3 tds and 2 turnovers and a loss. I think we get so caught up in numbers that we dont even believe what our eyes are telling us. Im not saying he is a bad qb. Just not a QB that i would say can carry us. He has been blessed with weapons his entire career.

You're kind of making Matt's case even stronger pointing out we're dead last in run yardage, Also, name any QB you think is good that wasn't blessed with weapons their entire career.

Falconsfan567 likes this

2 minutes ago, BraveFalcon11 said:

Yes he does, i one guy told me yesterday that matt ryan is more close to being a bum than an actual starting QB and he's not even a falcons fan and sad to say i can't help but to agree btw he's a browns fan smh which makes it worse....

That guy..........is a moron.  close to being a bum? GTFOHWTBS.

On the Falcons' first drive, Ryan surpassed Peyton Manning for the most passing yards by any quarterback in his first 11 NFL seasons.

Yep, that guy sucks.  Oh yeah, and Julio became the first WR with 5 consecutive 1,400 yard seasons with Matt as his qb...but he sucks too.

This season is all Matt and Julio's faults... you know, the guys who are having career years...