Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PHALCONABERNATHY

What do you guys think about Arthur Blank?

8 posts in this topic

Now that United brought the cup home, I can’t help but think of how happy I was for him. Seeing him tear up holding the cup and so happy for his team and this city. Do you think he makes changes to this Falcons team? The staff? Does he have alot of say so in what goes on? It’s all things I wonder. The way we’re playing lately, I think about what goes on in his mind. What could have been if it weren’t for injuries at a Super Bowl in his stadium with his team in it. If there’s one bright spot in this franchise, I think it’s Arthur and his desperation to bring Championships to this city. At least the work has paid off for one of his investments.

Although he is celebrating the United’s Championship, I’m sure he’s fuming about what’s going on with the Falcons. If this continues till the end of the season. He is hot headed enough to clean house. 

He's no better than the Smiths when it comes to winning in the NFL. In fact, he's worse. The Smiths didn't have advantages of salary caps, franchise tags and wide spread free agency. All he cares about is getting a street named after him in Atlanta when he dies. His passion has never been football. 

Stray Dog THA GAWD likes this