GET-ME-A-DB-TD

Gotta be honest... Alford might be gone

36 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Faithful Falcon said:

I think he's been benched. 

He’ll have a subliminal tweet or IG story tomorrow thanking god or something

8 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

I knew he was gone the second they drafted Oliver.

Maybe 3 people agreed with me.

Been saying it all year. At one point I thought he might even hold some trade value but I doubt it now.

10 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

He’ll have a subliminal tweet or IG story tomorrow thanking god or something

But seriously wtf happened too him??? He was doing so well the first 3-4 games this season that Madden raised rating to like a 86......... he back to 80 again and rightfully so........ he needs to go see a psych or something. He flails at the ball and receiver like it's his fist time in the pool. Lawd help this dude

2 minutes ago, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

But seriously wtf happened too him??? He was doing so well the first 3-4 games this season that Madden raised rating to like a 86......... he back to 80 again and rightfully so........ he needs to go see a psych or something. He flails at the ball and receiver like it's his fist time in the pool. Lawd help this dude

1) **** madden ratings

2) he came back to reality

40 minutes ago, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

I have never seen an NFL player absolutely REFUSE to turn his head and look back. I can't tell how many times Alford has almost gotten hit in the helmet while defending a pass. This is bad bro.

He's gone for sure, we should draft another CB and Trufant will be next if he doesn't get his act together next season. 

7 minutes ago, cwell1 said:

None of our CBS turn their heads. Been that way for years. That portion of their position definitely isn’t enforced in practice

Since Manuel became DC and quit coaching the secondary, they haven’t been the same. Regressed big time. 

7 minutes ago, A-TowN.- said:

Since Manuel became DC and quit coaching the secondary, they haven’t been the same. Regressed big time. 

They’ve regressed yes, but they didn’t turn their heads to find the ball before that. They’ve always rathered attack the receiver than locate the ball to force a turnover. Brent Grimes was the only corner we’ve had in a long period of time that would look to locate the ball in the air and make a play

Hurry_Up_And_Buy and Stryka like this

I think after all the injuries, several players quit. Alford and Trufant among them.

That's mostly bad news (low mental toughness), but at least they still have the ability to play ok if we get back on track next year.