ryantlanta

Matt Ryan’s Pick Six Did You Even Care?

63 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I see Matt Bryant missed a Fg. How long of a FG attempt was it?

I think it was 53 yards, but it’s a cold weather game it was just short.

Edited by ryantlanta
Falcons Fan MVP likes this

Honestly, it just reassured me Sark needs to go. This playcalling is terrible. Too many out routes to Hooper over the past several weeks allowed their D to jump that route on a 3 step drop. It’s comical. Reminds me of the Waterboy. 

I was happy. I hope we lose the rest of our games. Higher draft pick and better chance Dan Quinn, nor the rest of this abysmal staff, will be back next year. 

Every single team has injuries. To use that as our excuse for unfocused, awful football for a majority of the year is a total cop out. 

408Falcon likes this

4 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

Injuries made Ryan throw that interception.

Injuries made Hall screw the pooch on the kickoff.

Injuries made Alford be a PI machine.

It’s all injuries, dude. We’ll get’em next year.

Injuries made someone start another thread about the same stuff being talked about in the In-Game Thread.

1 minute ago, pzummo said:

Honestly, it just reassured me Sark needs to go. This playcalling is terrible. Too many out routes to Hooper over the past several weeks allowed their D to jump that route on a 3 step drop. It’s comical. Reminds me of the Waterboy. 

Actually Sark isn’t out there not executing.  He’s not the reason Matt fumbled, threw a pick six, and we missed a FG, or the hands to the face on a long pass to Julio.  Cmon man at some point we gotta start blaming players for not making plays they should make.

5 minutes ago, ryantlanta said:

I think it was 53 yards, but it’s a cold weather game it was just short.

5 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

Injuries made Ryan throw that interception.

Injuries made Hall screw the pooch on the kickoff.

Injuries made Alford be a PI machine.

It’s all injuries, dude. We’ll get’em next year.

I think our team is just frustrated. I laughed when Packers fan came on here and said we'd win this game. Our team is terrible

KCFalcon22, mqg96 and ryantlanta like this

Just now, KCFalcon22 said:

Actually Sark isn’t out there not executing.  He’s not the reason Matt fumbled, threw a pick six, and we missed a FG, or the hands to the face on a long pass to Julio.  Cmon man at some point we gotta start blaming players for not making plays they should make.

Yes because in Sark's world, EVERYONE executes perfectly every play.  I forgot.  Sark never has to worry about mismatches or attacking a defense a certain way, he just has to blame execution because EVERY play he calls works!!!!

Grrrillapmpn Inc.® likes this

1 minute ago, shock said:

That was Hooper’s fault. 

Watch it again. It’s 3rd and 4. 3 step drop. Ryan looks off the defense. And the DB still jumps the route. No fear of Hooper running any other route. No fear of an out and up, which would take it to the house for them gambling like that. 

How could a DB jump a route so hard without any concern of getting beat downfield? Especially when the QB wasn’t even looking that way. IT. IS. SARK.

KCFalcon22 likes this

Didn’t the announcers say Hoop ran a round route, giving leverage for the DB. Either ways the timing was off, these are the details KS would have had team prepared.

5 minutes ago, shock said:

Hooper’s break on his route was lazy, honestly. Like he didn’t expect to be the hot read on the play. 

Thanks @shock as a former college WR, you’re taught to work back towards the ball.  Players have to step up

Diesel_Bird likes this