***Official Falcons @ Packers In-Game Thread***

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

You need to watch the replay then my friend because right after julio pulled his head up he slowed down alot and the Cb started catching up to him a good bit.  As i said im quick to say when ryan throws a crap ball even more so deep but that one was on julio this time.

Even if he pulled up after relocationing it a second time, still doesn't mean Matt threw the right ball. He still lead him to the middle which was why he had to try and reroute and caught a glimpse of the ref at the last minute too. That incompletion is still on Matt not Julio supposedly 'quitting on the throw' 

Horrible missed tackle by Matt Ryan. Worse than that holding he was doing on the GB line a few plays ago. I hope Ryan calls a good defense here. So maybe he can drop back and return a punt. We may lose this game, but we'll find out in the press conference how Ryan plans on holding practices this week. After he's scouts next year's players and cuts everyone else's checks for doing absolutely nothing.

Edited by THEHEADCOACH
2 minutes ago, Dirtybird3 said:

Even if he pulled up after relocationing it a second time, still doesn't mean Matt threw the right ball. He still lead him to the middle which was why he had to try and reroute and caught a glimpse of the ref at the last minute too. That incompletion is still on Matt not Julio supposedly 'quitting on the throw' 

We just going to have to disagree on this one then we both see completely different things on the play theirs nothing we can do about that and think the other person is wrong :)

1 minute ago, FalconFan13 said:

We just going to have to disagree on this one then we both see completely different things on the play theirs nothing we can do about that and think the other person is wrong :)

Ok. Just answer me this, what's easier? Running and adjusting your route, Or adjusting the trajectory and direction of your throw?