• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

... This team doesn’t practice details.

That left with Shanny .... I think thats why DQ let all of them walk. Shanny isnt as player friendly and demanded the players were accountable down to the small details and so did his assistants which probably clashed with DQs player friendly "aww shucks no worries we will get em next time" rah rah attitude... 

Just now, PensacolaFalcon said:

That left with Shanny .... I think thats why DQ let all of them walk. Shanny isnt as player friendly and demanded the players were accountable down to the small details and so did his assistants which probably clashed with DQs player friendly "aww shucks no worries we will get em next time" rah rah attitude... 

Agree

5 minutes ago, falconfreek123 said:

Let me tell yall something real now falcons....

You Have 10 yr old kids watching ur sorry team ..... u got 9-12 yr olds watching this crap getting heart broken... this sad team dont care about its fans....... go ahead Falcons break their little hearts

Well those little kids better get use to watching teams lose as they are growing up because every team in every sport becomes bad at some point in time and has crappy seasons.  If they grow up thinking it's always gonna be perfect and cheery then the little cream puffs are gonna have a rude awakening and better realize real life isn't like that.  Hopefully they aren't on those dumb teams playing youth sports right now that think everyone gets a trophy and their are no winners and losers. 

Just now, PensacolaFalcon said:

I was so wrong on Shannanhan. Dude just expected his players to do their jobs. Quinn doesn't

6 minutes ago, DMT11 said:

really ?  He wasnt set - Matt even *****ing about them not being set at the sideline - this is coaching issue where details and communication is not getting practiced enough or properly and Matt knows it.

Wasn't set? Matt motions to Sanu to come in motion, them lifts his leg to signal Mack to hike the ball. Did you not see that?