Jump to content

***Official Falcons @ Packers In-Game Thread***


WhenFalconsWin
 Share

Recommended Posts

Take notes from the packers franchise when they see crap they blow it up they dont care WHO it is . McCarthy won the them the ring. But guess what he fired. I I still believe in Quinn. But sark has royally messed this team up . He cannot coach an offense in theNFL.

ITS GLARINGLY OBVIOUS HE HAS NO FRINK8N CLUE HOW TO COUNTER SCHEME OPEN... USE STRENGTHS OF UR PLAYERS ... ALL GOOD STUFF OC SUPPOSE TO KNOW... HES INCAPABLE. OUT !!! OUT   GET OUT OUT

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, isproab said:

I think a lot of people will tell you that PSLs hurt the Falcons home crowd. Every game is a sellout, but there are thousands of empty seats. Falcons crowds were always late arriving, I hated that as I always planned to be in my seat ready to go at kick off. Not socializing or trying to be seen. Having people pay a couple fo thousand dollar for an opportunity to buy a ticket is crazy. I understand the model, be smart enough to realize what that is going to do to your home crowd support. Falcons have had no homefield advantage in the Benz. 

I've been to a few "sold out" games and they are never even remotely as packed as non sellout United Games. Its poor crowd support set up by pricing out your consumer. People are there, but after spending their vacation savings to get in there they are spending their time walking around.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, falconfreek123 said:

Take notes from the packers franchise when they see crap they blow it up they dont care WHO it is . McCarthy won the them the ring. But guess what he fired. I I still believe in Quinn. But sark has royally messed this team up . He cannot coach an offense in theNFL.

ITS GLARINGLY OBVIOUS HE HAS NO FRINK8N CLUE HOW TO COUNTER SCHEME OPEN... USE STRENGTHS OF UR PLAYERS ... ALL GOOD STUFF OC SUPPOSE TO KNOW... HES INCAPABLE. OUT !!! OUT   GET OUT OUT

We come out and give the coach a pass for this ****show blaming injuries. We are not a organization that demands excellence.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, isproab said:

I think a lot of people will tell you that PSLs hurt the Falcons home crowd. Every game is a sellout, but there are thousands of empty seats. Falcons crowds were always late arriving, I hated that as I always planned to be in my seat ready to go at kick off. Not socializing or trying to be seen. Having people pay a couple of thousand dollar for an opportunity to buy a ticket is crazy. I understand the model, be smart enough to realize what that is going to do to your home crowd support. Falcons have had no homefield advantage in the Benz. 

How are tickets sold for the United - I assume they are not PSL's?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, falconfreek123 said:

Take notes from the packers franchise when they see crap they blow it up they dont care WHO it is . McCarthy won the them the ring. But guess what he fired. I I still believe in Quinn. But sark has royally messed this team up . He cannot coach an offense in theNFL.

ITS GLARINGLY OBVIOUS HE HAS NO FRINK8N CLUE HOW TO COUNTER SCHEME OPEN... USE STRENGTHS OF UR PLAYERS ... ALL GOOD STUFF OC SUPPOSE TO KNOW... HES INCAPABLE. OUT !!! OUT   GET OUT OUT

Blow it up? McCarthy had overstayed his welcome by years before last week.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Dirtybird3 said:

 

Huh?? I gotta see a replay or another angle. I saw Matt lead Julio towards the middle even though he stacked the dband had the inside too. If he throws it leading Julio up field not to the post and it would have been completed. Matt can never lead Julio right. He tried locating the ball and saw it was too far ahead. I didn't see him slow down until it bounced. 

These dudes are blind and don't watch the game

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Dirtybird3 said:

 

Huh?? I gotta see a replay or another angle. I saw Matt lead Julio towards the middle even though he stacked the dband had the inside too. If he throws it leading Julio up field not to the post and it would have been completed. Matt can never lead Julio right. He tried locating the ball and saw it was too far ahead. I didn't see him slow down until it bounced. 

You need to watch the replay then my friend because right after julio pulled his head up he slowed down alot and the Cb started catching up to him a good bit.  As i said im quick to say when ryan throws a crap ball even more so deep but that one was on julio this time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...