***Official Falcons @ Packers In-Game Thread***

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, THEHEADCOACH said:

They trying to get Julio some Garbage TDs to justify him crying for more money and them foolishly paying him. He's under contract , let him play it out. This team needs alot of help.

When you see Matt getting paid 150 mil for holding you back you'd cry for more money as well.

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

i JUST WANT A GAME WHERE THE ******* OFFICALS CALL THE SAME **** ON BOTH TEAMS!! HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IF THE FALCONS ARE A ******* PENALTY MACHINE UNDER DQ OR NOT!!! CALL THE MOTEHR****ING PENALTIES ON BOTH ******** TEAMS EQUALLY!! THAT'S ALL I ******* WANT!! SORRY THAT IS TOO MUCH FOR YOU TO ******* UNDERSTAND!!!!

Calm your tits man, you're making yourself look like more of a fool than you usually do

Just now, PensacolaFalcon said:

Wasted pick if DQ is still here ... he will just draft a "fast and physical" O or D lineman .... 

I have no problem with him doing that because thats what we need lol.  Our 1st round picks have been really good players under Quinn for the most part.  Fast and Physical lineman would be  Nick Bosa, Quinnen Williams, Ed Oliver, Clelin Ferrel, Josh Allen, Rashan Gary, Jachai Polie, or Jonah Williams. 

As long as we draft in the top 8 thats 8 guys who are dominant in the trenches coming out that we can guarantee pick one of them in the 1st round.  If we decide to go CB or LB then you have Deandre Baker or Greedy Williams to replace Alford at CB   or Devin White to pair with Debo at LB if someone wishes to do that.

14 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

How are people saying that Matt Ryan made a bad throw on that deep throw to Julio? Julio didn't even attempt to catch the ball. It was a good throw by Ryan, Julio never even put his hands up and the ball landed a step or two in front of him.

13 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

As much as i hate to say it i seen him pull up and quit running hard half way through that pass.  If he runs through it that pass hits him in stride for a TD.  Im the 1st person to say ryan has a crap deep ball usually but that one was all on julio for pulling up and you could personally see the change in speed in his stride it was that noticeable by alot of us.

Huh?? I gotta see a replay or another angle. I saw Matt lead Julio towards the middle even though he stacked the dband had the inside too. If he throws it leading Julio up field not to the post and it would have been completed. Matt can never lead Julio right. He tried locating the ball and saw it was too far ahead. I didn't see him slow down until it bounced. 

1 minute ago, Dirtybird3 said:

Huh?? I gotta see a replay or another angle. I saw Matt lead Julio towards the middle even though he stacked the dband had the inside too. If he throws it leading Julio up field not to the post and it would have been completed. Matt can never lead Julio right. He tried locating the ball and saw it was too far ahead. I didn't see him slow down until it bounced. 

Manure. 

16 minutes ago, Forever Julian said:

I was at the United Game yesterday.

Mercedes Benz has NEVER been like that for a Falcons game. is that his fault too?

I think a lot of people will tell you that PSLs hurt the Falcons home crowd. Every game is a sellout, but there are thousands of empty seats. Falcons crowds were always late arriving, I hated that as I always planned to be in my seat ready to go at kick off. Not socializing or trying to be seen. Having people pay a couple of thousand dollar for an opportunity to buy a ticket is crazy. I understand the model, be smart enough to realize what that is going to do to your home crowd support. Falcons have had no homefield advantage in the Benz. 

Edited by isproab