WhenFalconsWin

***Official Falcons @ Packers In-Game Thread***

1,772 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, The Vent King said:

“Im fighting for you” is that what the announcer trying to say GB coach is telling his team? GTHO he really saying:

”I’m stupid for wasting all my challenges 5 mins into the game..”

Still blowing us out.

1 minute ago, Lowndesfalc said:

:lol: I guess I’m punch drunk. I’m laughing at this point. 

It makes Sunday a whole lot less stressful when you're basically hoping for a high draft pick.

Lowndesfalc likes this

Just now, RING OF HONOR said:

I feel your passion for the Falcons....but none of what you are saying has anything to do with whats taking place today....you looking at a shi-tty team

Period

You should see the other post I made. I said it wasn't the reason the Falcons are getting their ******* ***** kicked!!! But that doesn't change the fact that I want to see a game where the ******* penalties are called equally and that hasn't been the case today!! Today is a ******* embarrassment!! Packers OL has tackled the Falcons DL numerous times today but they haven't been called for ****!!

Drew4719 and RING OF HONOR like this

3 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

We are a physically weak football team. 

Starts with Dimitroff and Pioli. Even in the best of times, the Falcons have not been a strong physical team under this regime.

rogueleadersf likes this

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Sorry, but have you seen all the non holding calls against the Packers??????????? This game ain't being called fairly and your a blind **** if you think it is!!!

I'm sure there's some holding committed by the Packers that hasn't been called.

News flash, there's holding on every play. Shocker, I know. It doesn't change the fact that DQ hasn't coached a disciplined football team since his arrival here.

rogueleadersf likes this

They trying to get Julio some Garbage TDs to justify him crying for more money and them foolishly paying him. He's under contract , let him play it out. This team needs alot of help.

"Julio Jones likes playing at Lambeau"

Falcons losing 34-14:lol:

Commentators stealing a living.

Edited by Forever Julian

Just now, FalconinPA said:

Can you imagine celebrating a championship one night, and then witnessing a travesty like this the next day? 

I didn't imagine anything about this football season.  It's making me relive the Dan Henning/Jimmy Mora/June Jones/Marion Campbell days.   Awful.

FalconinPA likes this

Just now, Lord Sarcomere said:

I'm sure there's some holding committed by the Packers that hasn't been called.

News flash, there's holding on every play. Shocker, I know. It doesn't change the fact that DQ hasn't coached a disciplined football team since his arrival here.

i JUST WANT A GAME WHERE THE ******* OFFICALS CALL THE SAME **** ON BOTH TEAMS!! HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IF THE FALCONS ARE A ******* PENALTY MACHINE UNDER DQ OR NOT!!! CALL THE MOTEHR****ING PENALTIES ON BOTH ******** TEAMS EQUALLY!! THAT'S ALL I ******* WANT!! SORRY THAT IS TOO MUCH FOR YOU TO ******* UNDERSTAND!!!!

SkerFalcon8710 and Drew4719 like this