Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WhenFalconsWin

***Official Falcons @ Packers In-Game Thread***

1,772 posts in this topic

Just now, Forever Julian said:

I was at the United Game yesterday.

Mercedes Benz has NEVER been like that for a Falcons game. is that his fault too?

United game is where it’s at...

Falcons games are just Sunday, Funday rap parties...what’s on the field is the least of anyone’s interest

1 minute ago, FalconinPA said:

Plus, I guess the announcers are wrong when they said it was a bad throw by Ryan. :D

I mean, they said Kazee lowered his head on the penalty on Green Bay’s run, they were wrong about that.  

Just now, jlrfalcon said:

Can anyone tell me a point in the Matt Ryan-era that the Falcons have looked more pitiful?

That Green Bay playoff game at home where we were so throughly outplayed people were leaving at halftime of a what? Two score game?

2 minutes ago, Matt_The Iceman_Ryan said:

Over 12 penalties in game...just terrible coaching...

2nd penalty on Mack...glad to have another overpaid OL on the down end of career

Both calls on Mack were absolute bs. The double standard in this game for o-line holding is laughable. Packers get away with so much holding it’s insane

2 minutes ago, Sandy5prings said:

The bad thing with rah rah guys as head coaches is when you lose the team it is just ugly. We saw that with Pete Carroll a couple of years ago. Scheme geniuses like Sean Payton are still respected by their players when things go bad because everyone knows the coach is a genius. But when rah rah guys lose the team's trust, there is no bottom

"SchemeGenius" Payton has 5 non-winning seasons. You have to give guys a chance.

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

4-12 should land us a top 3 spot

That should be more than enough to end this "let's fight to the end" nonsense. This team ain't fighting for ****ttttttzzzx

rogueleadersf likes this

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Penalties in this game!!

Falcons = 11 for 93
Packers = 3 for 17

Yeah, this is being called fairly and objectively!!! ******* NFL is so rigged!!

I agree. 

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Penalties in this game!!

Falcons = 11 for 93
Packers = 3 for 17

Yeah, this is being called fairly and objectively!!! ******* NFL is so rigged!!

to be fair the Falcons got their freebies on the first drive.

Just now, Matt_The Iceman_Ryan said:

United game is where it’s at...

Falcons games are just Sunday, Funday rap parties...what’s on the field is the least of anyone’s interest

The dome had a better atmosphere for falcons game.

Mercedes Benz falcons games are full of empty seats and quiet people because they spent their entire vacation savings to get in there so they would rather spend their time walking around taking pictures.

Only United feels like a stadium when they play there.

thanat0s likes this

Sanu is one of the few players on this team that seems to still care and shows effort - I hope we are not stupid and let him go next year.

1 minute ago, Lord Sarcomere said:

Sarkisian is still calling the plays right? No chance

Lol!  WTH was that? They said we had extra lineman in

2 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

AB is in love with his stupid soccer team. No time for the Falcons.

Ah you mean the team that actually gives a **** and puts in a crazy amount of effort to actually win for their fans?  That stupid soccer team, is that the one you are talking about that has more fans show up for it than the Falcons could ever dream of getting right now. 

Its sad that the Falcons won a play off game last year and almost beat the Eagles in the playoffs , and still people wanted Sark to be gone.  The media and fan base STILL wanted Sark to be gone but Quinn said CONSISTENCY is key to being Consistent.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Just now, Duff_Man said:

"SchemeGenius" Payton has 5 non-winning seasons. You have to give guys a chance.

I'd take that if it comes with a championship