Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WhenFalconsWin

***Official Falcons @ Packers In-Game Thread***

1,772 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

How are people saying that Matt Ryan made a bad throw on that deep throw to Julio? Julio didn't even attempt to catch the ball. It was a good throw by Ryan, Julio never even put his hands up and the ball landed a step or two in front of him.

It's people just wanting to bash ryan for everything and not actually throwing blame to anyone who deserves it.  Some idiots think ryan causes all the problems for the whole team.  Where as you have more intelligent people who will throw blame at who actually deserves it and at times that is ryan so he gets it as well when it's deserved.    But that one was on Julio 100% for pulling up half way through and started to run alot slower instead of running through the catch which would have hit him in perfect stride had he not slowed down alot.  

Drew4719 and Falconsfan567 like this

The bad thing with rah rah guys as head coaches is when you lose the team it is just ugly. We saw that with Pete Carroll a couple of years ago. Scheme geniuses like Sean Payton are still respected by their players when things go bad because everyone knows the coach is a genius. But when rah rah guys lose the team's trust, there is no bottom

rogueleadersf likes this

2 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

He led him inside like all of you ***** about every day for him not doing. Julio put 0 effort into that

Plus, I guess the announcers are wrong when they said it was a bad throw by Ryan. :D

I hope Blank is happy. He deserves just as much blame as anyone in all of this. ATL United a highly enthusiastic fan base and a crowd that is ready to go at game time. Totally different vibe given off vs Falcons games. PSLs were not a good idea for this market. 

This Falcons organization doesn't have the right people coach and picking players right now. The early magic is gone. I hope changes are coming. Save all that vote of confidence. 

NCFalconfan likes this

2 minutes ago, high impact said:

That picture of TD sipping his drink like its all good. Man please hide your face. You should be ashamed.

HE WAS SIPPING HIS DRINK?????

piece of cake needs to choke on his drink

Learn something from the soccer team.

Dont be happy with losing oh man

This game is so ******* brought off its stupid. That's not the reason the Falcons are getting their ***** kicked but the penalties against the Falcons are ******* ridiculous!!

Drew4719 likes this

Just now, isproab said:

I hope Blank is happy. He deserves just as much blame as anyone in all of this. ATL United a highly enthusiastic fan base and a crowd that is ready to go at game time. Totally different vibe given off vs Falcons games. PSLs were not a good idea for this market. 

This Falcons organization doesn't have the right people coach and picking players right now. The early magic is gone. I hope changes are coming. Save all that vote of confidence. 

I was at the United Game yesterday.

Mercedes Benz has NEVER been like that for a Falcons game. is that his fault too?