WhenFalconsWin

***Official Falcons @ Packers In-Game Thread***

1,779 posts in this topic

34-7 agst a guy that has never called OC plays, and is a 6 day interim HC...

And this is the 2nd time this coaching staff has not shown up agst a week old coach...

Firget everything else, that’s all you need to know

PokerSteve likes this

7 minutes ago, PensacolaFalcon said:

Its mostly a coaching problem ...

Being weak on the line of scrimmage is a coaching problem? 

We have a new coaching staff, new players, and several ex-GMs in the front office and the problem still remains. Probably have new scouts too. 

The coaching is flawed but there is something fundamentally off with this team’s scouting for the trenches. 

PokerSteve likes this

Just now, zekeyboy1 said:

How does AB sit next to TD without slapping the **** out of him?

He's been doing it for years. He'll just hire another former GM to hold his hand

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

How are people saying that Matt Ryan made a bad throw on that deep throw to Julio? Julio didn't even attempt to catch the ball. It was a good throw by Ryan, Julio never even put his hands up and the ball landed a step or two in front of him.

I will ship Raheem Morris our. Been going on from Browns game.

This team is pathetically sorry! Lol at this team, sorry bunch of f’tards with the football passion of a pop warner learning fun league.  

How can AB sit there and let DQ, TD the suck brothers plucking the benjamins out of his *** every 30 seconds! 

I think I’d frat on them and blow them away! 

Sorry b’tards!!! 

rogueleadersf likes this

1 minute ago, high impact said:

How can Blank be happy with what he is seeing?  Blank please stop the madness we as fans deserve aty least a real football team!! If this is what we are going to be forced to watch please do us a favor and move this team out of Atlanta!!

You have a real football team courtesy of Blank.

giphy.gif

high impact likes this

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

As much as i hate to say it i seen him pull up and quit running hard half way through that pass.  If he runs through it that pass hits him in stride for a TD.  Im the 1st person to say ryan has a crap deep ball usually but that one was all on julio for pulling up and you could personally see the change in speed in his stride it was that noticeable by alot of us.

Exactly. People will always blame Ryan for everything!

thanat0s likes this

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

As much as i hate to say it i seen him pull up and quit running hard half way through that pass.  If he runs through it that pass hits him in stride for a TD.  Im the 1st person to say ryan has a crap deep ball usually but that one was all on julio for pulling up and you could personally see the change in speed in his stride it was that noticeable by alot of us.

I think the players are quitting purposely trying to send Blank a message

2 minutes ago, Lord Sarcomere said:

The one redeeming quality of Matt Ryan is that he is accurate LMAO. That's your 150mm QB folks

If there's a list of things wrong with this franchise, Matt wouldn't show up on any of them. 

Just now, SkerFalcon8710 said:

He led him inside like all of you ***** about every day for him not doing. Julio put 0 effort into that

Ok, man. I am not arguing with you about. You have your opinion

Flying Falcon likes this

Just now, oxygencube said:

Nice effor Julio.. Way to go earn that paycheck! smh.

Total lack on discipline, total lack of attention to detail by  the whole team.  Rounding off pass routes, missing blocks, missing tackles, stupid penalties , total lack of competent coaching.. All this comes from the top on down.  We have an incompetent HC who can't manage a game, can't adjust at halftime, he made a DB coach, is WR coach, hired a totally inexperienced OC , and stubbornly sticks to a defensive scheme that doesn't t work.   .  CLEAN HOUSE NOW !!!!

Flying Falcon and NCFalconfan like this

Just now, Jerz #DukeSZN said:

Imagine thinking just because Matt overthrew Julio he doesn't have a noodle arm. Have any of you guys ever touched a football before?

With the remarks I've seen from you and your circle jerk buddy, I would question if you know anything about football, that's the better question.