WhenFalconsWin

***Official Falcons @ Packers In-Game Thread***

1,772 posts in this topic

Gooood.....let the hate flow....

If AB can’t see this team won’t get any better under DQ, he’s blind to loyalty...

34-7...no excuses on injuries, etc. We foresaw the Levitre injury concerns last year. Didn’t do anything about it, Kazee has filled Allen’s role fine....so to tell me a HC can withstand injuries to two starters in the NFL is unacceptable...

2 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

LOL this offense can't get out of its own way.

As usual, Falcons are their own worst enemy. We don't even need an opponent to lose.

How can Blank be happy with what he is seeing?  Blank please stop the madness we as fans deserve aty least a real football team!! If this is what we are going to be forced to watch please do us a favor and move this team out of Atlanta!!

Notice they show Blank as the Atlanta United owner in its graphic and doesn't mention the Falcons.  Suppose Blank is planning to dump the Falcons on some crazy buyer soon?

I am actually amazed he is in GB but notice TD is beside him telling him not to worry.

1 minute ago, 4LoveoftheGame said:

I know this team is bad, but for Ryan not to even have 100 yards passing is pathetic.

Yup

Edited by FireTD

1 minute ago, SOI said:

Did Julio just quit on that play?

As much as i hate to say it i seen him pull up and quit running hard half way through that pass.  If he runs through it that pass hits him in stride for a TD.  Im the 1st person to say ryan has a crap deep ball usually but that one was all on julio for pulling up and you could personally see the change in speed in his stride it was that noticeable by alot of us.

Drew4719 likes this