Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WhenFalconsWin

***Official Falcons @ Packers In-Game Thread***

1,772 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

Catchers and pitchers report February 15 - should I consider the Hawks as entertainment in the meantime?

Watch the Hawks only if you interested in where they are gonna be drafting in the lottery...:(

12 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

We've had the worse starting field position for the last two years folks.  I told you we need to shore up our return game. 

Our return game sucks, but part of that is the other team is punting from the 50.  

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

If they put up a 50 burger will Mr. Blank wake up?

Blank has already stupidly said he doesn't pin this season on Quinn. Blank is a nice guy, but I wish we had a more no nonsense owner that demanded better for this team.

Flying Falcon likes this

Just now, PensacolaFalcon said:

Quinn needs to go too he hand picked them both.

Normally when things go south, the coach gets a pass and covers his *** with new coordinators. If he was smart he would dump them both now. That control of the defense and give Knapp the offense.

1 minute ago, high impact said:

Why would anybody be called a bad fan for not supporting this crap!!! Its not like they are in close games. They are no even close. When your team quits the fans should be able too as well without being labeled bad fans!!! I think it is crazy to give any love or support to this JUNK we have to watch. Back to the same ol Falcons.

Supporting this team right now is being a bad fan. I hope we lose by 50 points and end up 4-12 on the season.

Just now, PokerSteve said:

The day after ATL U wins their first championship, the Falcons try to show they're never going to effing win anything.

Man I said I wasn’t going to get pissed today but they are showing no pride or heart this is just embarrassing for AB!!

PokerSteve likes this