WhenFalconsWin

***Official Falcons @ Packers In-Game Thread***

1,779 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, HotLantaFalcon said:

So you're labeling the entire fan based the "worst fans in the world" based on some message board posts

lol

Nah, I'm labeling them based on that and a number of other things - including the empty stadiums and lack of any homefield advantage whatsoever.

I think there are some decent fans on these boards. Still the worst. Plenty of other fanbases would agree. Atlanta United - those are some real football fans.

2 minutes ago, crimsonhawk said:

Can't do it anymore folks....I bid you a fond farewell for this week. I'll probably drag my stupid *** back here next week just to get gut punched again, but that's the nature of being a Falcon's fan.

Thank God I've got to work next Sunday so I don't have to deal with this!!

Just now, MAD597 said:

Loving this beat down. After all these years this team owes me. Fail and burn it to the ground

Team doesn't owe you anything.

3 minutes ago, RipNero said:

Needs to be an announcement tomorrow, our drunk oc is gone, Quinn is gone. Something

Not funny. Sark has worked hard to get sober. If you know anyone who has suffered with alcoholism,  you wouldn't make jokes about it.

I might be a bit sensitive about it because my brother died at 28 because of his alcoholism.