WhenFalconsWin

***Official Falcons @ Packers In-Game Thread***

1,772 posts in this topic

I still think Sarks offense is too predictable. It relies too much on execution and doesn't scheme enough to get guys open. Yes execution has been a problem...im not disagreeing there, but im pointing out another issue I see.

I know Shanny is no more just merely using it an example but he kept defenses on their toes and and knew how to attack defenses and their weaknesses. It was a different game plan every week. With Sark, I see the same plays and scheming every week no matter who we're playing. "We have to run to set up the play action"...blah blah blah. Shanny would routinely pass to set up the run. That's one of the reasons his PA plays worked. Teams have zeroed in on Sark PA calls and we're seeing the offense suffer as a result.

I just hope that Blank comes to the Cardinals game next week and sees the difference in turnout for a winning vs. losing team and wonders what needs to change (or maybe that he should not be giving Quinn/TD support).

Josh Allen broke Michael Vicks rush yards NFL record and overall record in past 50 years!!

Wowwww!!

Lamar Jackson and Ravens rushing more than ever... 

Wheres this league heading too???

Just now, mattyicefalcon said:

Josh Allen broke Michael Vicks rush yards NFL record and overall record in past 50 years!!

Wowwww!!

Lamar Jackson and Ravens rushing more than ever... 

Wheres this league heading too???

What record did Allen break. Hard to believe he’d run for many yards this year, or ever. 

mattyicefalcon likes this

18 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

You do know he coached the Dolphins right?  Head coach that is

Tell the Fox broadcast that then. Besides some head coaches don’t call the offense. 

They even remarked he wasn’t covering his mouth like a noobie.

Edit: since Northeastern University. That changes things dramatically.

Edited by ant.accurate

1 minute ago, 175_Ranger_Falcon said:

haha!

See Mahomes, Wilson, Watson, etc....................You have to be able to move around these days..Defenses are too fast and too strong to be a statue. Especially if your oline isnt top notch...

Edited by zekeyboy1

3 minutes ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

Ryan isn't perfect but the problems are way bigger than what's under center. I will keep saying this...way worse QBs have won super bowls. 

Which supports my stance that you build a team from the inside out. If you have a talented DL and OL along with a solid LB corps and a defense-crushing durable RB, you can have a toddler back there and consistently compete. Of course, the x-factor is the coaching staff. 

1 minute ago, 175_Ranger_Falcon said:

Maybe the Cowboys exposed them like the Browns did us

We were already exposed....and vulnerable.

Steelers actually showed everyone how to shut down Falcons. 

Its not that hard to shut down this Falcons offense.

3 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Running QB = Vick

Mobile QB = Rodgers

It's honestly not that hard to understand.

Who's coming out that you would replace Matt with?

Did DQ actually tell Pam Oliver it was glass half full after giving up 20 unanswered this isn’t beer league this is the pros 

1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

What record did Allen break. Hard to believe he’d run for many yards this year, or ever. 

He did single game and past 3 games hes had over 300 yards. Just read the news..