WhenFalconsWin

***Official Falcons @ Packers In-Game Thread***

1,772 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Flying Falcon said:

I know, especially Matt Ryan. He chokes more than not. I get it.

You'll get flamed or eventually banned man. Ryan is a sacred cow golden child around here. You'll ruffle feathers and stir up the pitch fork gang with your agenda-driven narrative and rhetoric. The stats clearly show that Ryan is not the problem.

1 minute ago, sdogg said:

Jones should be on the bench for that nonsense

Pfft why? It's not going to impact the game at all, and at least it showed that some Falcons have a pulse. Besides, I LOL'd when that little man jump on the big giant's back.

Flying Falcon likes this

1 minute ago, fuego said:

And caused offsetting penalties. At least be smart about your 'spirit'.

Sadly refs weren’t going to throw a flag UNTIL Debo made his move. Ref was just watching the packers charge, hand only went to the flag when Debo jumped.

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

It's been a long time since the Falcons have played a game like this where neither team gives a **** who wins and the players look like they'd rather be doing anything other playing this game. I forgot how bad **** football is when neither team has anything to play for.

It's not even watchable.  WVU's Grier is not even going to play in their bowl game.  What happened to pride??  

VTCrunkler likes this

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

We couldn't play much worse if we were trying to play worse

That's because playing bad comes so natural. 

Just now, Halcon-1 said:

You'll get flamed or eventually banned man. Ryan is a sacred cow golden child around here. You'll ruffle feathers and stir up the pitch fork gang with your agenda-driven narrative and rhetoric. The stats clearly show that Ryan is not the problem.

He’s not a solution either. We tried building around him and it has not and most likely will never work. Ryan should be a luxury journeyman QB if that makes any sense lol.

This team is hard to watch.  I mean it's not like the packers are playing great today.  We have WRs that can't catch, RBs who can't run or can't catch, OL that can't block, DBs who can't catch, I mean what else is there? 

1 minute ago, Jerz #DukeSZN said:

Can you imagine Arthur Blank going from holding up a championship trophy to watchin this ****? If he sells this cursed franshise I wouldnt blame him

I wouldn't mind if the Falcons moved to St Louis and we got an expansion team.

Jerz #Quinning likes this

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

No he shouldn’t. 

Exactly - the teams not going to post season this is what happens, Debo knows what hes doing, if we need to get out the coloring books for yall that dont get why he did that, Im sure someone on here has some play-doh