They are throwing Rodgers under the bus, if he comes out motivated it might be a long day for the Falcons.

I've given up on the season... which in some ways is a good thing.  I have no idea what to expect today.  We all know we're out of the playoffs so it wouldn't be horrible if we just lost out.  I will never pull against them, would love to see them play some solid football.  I just have a feeling we're getting smoked today.  

6 minutes ago, thofin21 said:

I don't see a reason to even watch 

Only reason I'm watching is to see if the team has given up and also to see if the Packers have given up.  A lot of people don't know this but that is a town of 100K people and they sell out every game and they are at the game no matter what.  I worked there for a very long time installing machinery and the people in that town LIVE for that team.  

Edited by Road Warrior

1 minute ago, Road Warrior said:

Only reason I'm watching is to see if the team has given up and also to see if the Packers have given up.  A lot of people don't know this but that is a town of 100K people and they sell out every game and they are at the game no matter what.  I worked there for a very long time installing machinery and the people in that team LIVE for that team.  

I will give this game 30 minutes.