Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NCFalcon52

I am pulling for a Falcons Win Today, who's with me?

38 posts in this topic

I want to see us beat the Packers today. I love to watch the Falcons win and I want us to keep our dominance over the pack going. I want us to have momentum going into next year where we can recruit better Free Agents. I remeber watching year after year getting higher drafts picks because we were so bad and not able to attract FA's. Let's just be smart with our personnel moves and the right people in place to win it next year. Mindset is huge and I want us to close the season off strong so we have the right mindset going into next year!  

3 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

I am always pulling for them to win, but they may have other plans.

Yeah, I think most fans want them to win. Unfortunately, I think most of the players have checked out. Hopefully they will get remotivated during the off-season, with a new Sloan and track list by DJ-Q

FalconinPA and Rgunzz like this

Nope, I want a better draft pick and I want the flaws of this team to be so exposed it forces coaching changes and fundamental changes in scheme and the type of players we aquire.

I want this team to get so crushed the next 4 games it forces everyone in the entire org to re ***** how they operate.

You aren't getting that type of recogning if you go 7-9 and use injuries as an excuse.

I want this team to be 4-12 with ZERO questions that huge changes are needed.

Rgunzz likes this

15 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Nope, I want a better draft pick and I want the flaws of this team to be so exposed it forces coaching changes and fundamental changes in scheme and the type of players we aquire.

I want this team to get so crushed the next 4 games it forces everyone in the entire org to re ***** how they operate.

You aren't getting that type of recogning if you go 7-9 and use injuries as an excuse.

I want this team to be 4-12 with ZERO questions that huge changes are needed.

God, i feel sorry for your husband.

17 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

Is this a negative thread since so many on this board want the Falcons to lose?

The Falcons need to win today to remember how to and what it feels like to do so.

I hope they lose and lose so badly it forces a firing after today. We will probably get crushed by TWO teams the week after they fire their coaches. I want that to sink into the heads of the Front Office.

28 minutes ago, sdogg said:

"... I think most of the players have checked out...."

IMHO those are the players that need to be helped out the door.  If they won't compete to help the org out of a slump they will fail this team when it matters most.

sdogg and roguebeaver like this

I always want them to win.  It's sad that the thrill of the game is pretty much gone for me this season with nothing to win for, but I still want to beat GB.

1 hour ago, MAD597 said:

I hope they lose and lose so badly it forces a firing after today. We will probably get crushed by TWO teams the week after they fire their coaches. I want that to sink into the heads of the Front Office.

Blank is so "high" on his United right now, he probably won't even be thinking about the Falcons today or this week (like he would even think about flying up to GB today?).  Quinn could probably get away with blowing a 10-touchdown lead today and blame it on cold weather.

Stray Dog THA GAWD likes this

2 hours ago, since68andcounting said:

I've never believed in tanking. It goes against my nature and if I was an incoming coach I'd look for players who were tanking and they would be on the first bus shipped out.

Been discussed ad nauseum.  Players don’t tank - it’s a fan discussion.