SkerFalcon8710

Atlanta United MLS Cup champions

256 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

Today, Major League Kickball!

Tomorrow, THE WORLD!

Hey if nothing else,  we go into the next championship game (say the World Series in a few years) maybe we think back on all the hardware United won in the interim and feel just a little more confident that we can do this instead of waiting for that shoe that always drops.

2 hours ago, AF89 said:

Hey if nothing else,  we go into the next championship game (say the World Series in a few years) maybe we think back on all the hardware United won in the interim and feel just a little more confident that we can do this instead of waiting for that shoe that always drops.

To heII with a World Series:

KICKBALL LEAGUE CHAMPS, BABY!

3 hours ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

Tomorrow, THE WORLD!

I don't knock anything I couldn't do and I'd bet around 100 dollars that you couldn't run around on that field for 5 minutes before keeling over.

stingbee likes this

17 minutes ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

We need to start a kickstarter for the league 

41 minutes ago, King Jigsaw said:

This **** needs to get moved. Just being honest. Go celebrate on the Atlanta United forum. It was created for a reason.

1 hour ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

4 hours ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

Tomorrow, THE WORLD!

To bad you cant bring this energy to a falcons game.. let the butthurt flow boys. Page 10 must have really cut deep. :lol: :tiphat:

2 hours ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

Cute.  You realize that about 75% of Atlanta fans who went to MBS saw a United game, right?

37 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

To bad you cant bring this energy to a falcons game.. let the butthurt flow boys. Page 10 must have really cut deep. :lol: :tiphat:

No one is butthurt and you don’t sound cool because you use internet buzzwords. 

No matter the results of each team’s season (which is irrelevant entirely), this is still the Falcons message board and threads like this have a more proper home that isn’t TATF.

Stray Dog THA GAWD likes this

3 hours ago, stizz said:

I don't knock anything I couldn't do and I'd bet around 100 dollars that you couldn't run around on that field for 5 minutes before keeling over.

No, he can’t- he is sitting from a basement hitting those keyboards. Soccer players are some of the best athletes in the world for playing a sport on a big field without timeouts or substitution (where you can go in and out). He thinks it is funny because the rest of the world calls it real Football, and American Football as handball... lol  

3 hours ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

I'm just as energetic at both pointyball and kickball games, but I love upsetting you sensitive types even more.

4 hours ago, stizz said:

I'm in the perfect shape to hurt people's feelings on the Internet though.  It's a talent, really.

Plunket76 likes this

1 hour ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

Rudolph the red nosed reindeer beat the MLS championship in ratings

It was the highest ratings for an MLS game in like 20 years, shown in  something like 130 countries and viewed in an incredible 300,000 homes in the Atlanta market (which was a record for a local soccer market) That's Falcons numbers.

Don't talk from your ***

On 12/8/2018 at 11:02 PM, IndiscreetGeek said:

They should remove that dumb *** metallic bird out front and replace it with whatever represents United.

Ya'll really aint **** to be on here supposed to be falcons faithful fans. 

1 hour ago, AF89 said:

It was the highest ratings for an MLS game in like 20 years, shown in  something like 130 countries and viewed in an incredible 300,000 homes in the Atlanta market (which was a record for a local soccer market) That's Falcons numbers.

Don't talk from your ***

No, some folks love to troll. Remember, this is just for the English Channel and I bet you had some 100k Spanish households as well. This doesn’t include thousands watching the game from outside of their homes. If you add that 20-30% lift from out of viewing, your household total will jump to 500k households with Spanish and out of home viewing. 

Edited by stingbee
AF89 likes this

1 minute ago, stingbee said:

No, some folks love to troll. Remember, this is just for the English Channel and I bet you had some 100k Spanish households as well. This doesn’t include thousands watching the game from outside of their homes. If you had that 20-30% lift from out of viewing, your household total will jump to 500k households with Spanish and out of home viewing. 

That's a good point I haven't seen the Univision numbers. I know they liked what they got from United last year so much they had exclusive rights to several more of our games this year, our South American stars are a fairly decent draw and I'd have to imagine El Tri fans are especially interested in  Tata

The drawback is I know there were some liga mx  playoff games this weekend but I don't know the time slots

The Mexican League Final pulls around 4-5 million on Univision on a regular basis. 

This was a benchmark moment for MLS. I have never seen this much excitement around MLS Cup. Atlanta United games will be sought big times next year via ESPN, Fox Sports, and Univision. 

U guys 4 idiots. Soccer is one of if not the most famous world wide sport.

And MLS just happens to be the largest soccer league in the u.s.

We just did a big thing

4 minutes ago, falconfreek123 said:

U guys 4 idiots. Soccer is one of if not the most famous world wide sport.

And MLS just happens to be the largest soccer league in the u.s.

We just did a big thing

Soccer or real Football is the world’s most popular sport period. Basketball is 2nd, but way behind Soccer. 

9 hours ago, King Jigsaw said:

No one is butthurt and you don’t sound cool because you use internet buzzwords. 

No matter the results of each team’s season (which is irrelevant entirely), this is still the Falcons message board and threads like this have a more proper home that isn’t TATF.

And Mercedes Benz is the falcons stadium, yet why is it when united played there were never empty seats but whenever the falcons come down the seats are half empty and the crowd is never a fraction as involved or loud?

As far as I can tell its UNITED putting money in Arthur's pocket right now.

1 hour ago, Forever Julian said:

And Mercedes Benz is the falcons stadium, yet why is it when united played there were never empty seats but whenever the falcons come down the seats are half empty and the crowd is never a fraction as involved or loud?

Not more money than Falcons PSLs, which is still a stupid idea.  HeII, the Falcons' high ticket prices both drove away Falcons fans and subsidized the low ticket prices that soccer fans enjoy in the same building.

1 hour ago, Forever Julian said:

The average ticket price to attend the kick ball game is around 20.00 - 225.00 per game. 

The average price for Real football is 55.00 - 385.00 per game plus a psl fee to buy the season tickets of 500.00 - 45,000. These numbers are not exact.

When AB decided to sell the Falcons tickets for MB stadium the longtime season ticket holders were priced out and sold to corporations. Now the owners of these tickets do not really care thus the seats are empty but AB already has his money . 

This new stadium basically destroyed any home field advantage for the Falcons. It's now mostly corporate owned.  The diehard Falcon fans were stuck with buying upper level tickets with a 500.00 PSL fee. + ticket cost. The corporate seats are empty or the ones who attend don't really care and are at all the bars drinking and not in their seats. 

Arthur got his money and the real football fans got screwed in the process. 

Its not fair but the NFL is all about the money.