jlrfalcon

Should We Root Against the United for Sake of the Falcons?

62 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, mar31985 said:

If the Falcons ever duplicate this type of atmosphere at their home games I would gladly invest in a PSL/season tickets 

If the Falcons make games affordable like United ones are, they might be. Can't see that happening though.

The Hawks notch a rare win tonight over a playoff - bound Denver team on the back of a career high from 2nd year phenom John Collins, and now the Atlanta United win the 'ship in just their second year on the back of the league MVP. 

Noice.

Edited by ATL Fan in the DMV

15 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

This is so incredibly stupid I could not believe someone would post this. Then I seen who posted it and it all made sense... 

I had to go back and look who did it and read it to get the full laughs!!

shock and Yo_Lover like this

I have a good feeling, next year will be the year for Georgia football and Falcons football.  Blank may not have anything to do with Georgia, but Falcons will take a huge turn around.  All the weaknesses and issues this team has will be resolved. The right coaches will be coaching the team and we will win again. 

FalconFanSince1970 likes this

1 hour ago, theDIRTYcode said:

I need something to break this ******* voodoo we got going on here. If that means soccer, so be it. I'm watching right now and have no clue what's going on....but dayum these fans are awesome. 

Seriously the United Fans are nutz in a good way,definitely makes watching more enjoyable..

Blank likes that his MLS team won it all. However, the look (that of a consolation prize) on his face, and the Falcons pin on his jacket tells me that Arthur is as bummed as we all are about this year, and that he burns for the Falcons to win it all. 

35 minutes ago, 4dabirds said:

Blank likes that his MLS team won it all. However, the look (that of a consolation prize) on his face, and the Falcons pin on his jacket tells me that Arthur is as bummed as we all are about this year, and that he burns for the Falcons to win it all. 

I was shocked he wore a Birds pin.

39 minutes ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

I was shocked he wore a Birds pin.

Why? Win or lose he's still proud of his Falcons and the real fans that support the team through thick and thin unlike so many of the crybabies here.

RING OF HONOR likes this

Have you ever heard the saying, “there are no stupid questions”? Well, don’t believe it. It’s a lie. This was a very stupid question.

I was there last night, representing A-T-L! And that was more lit than any Falcon game I can remember. My voice and throat are jacked up. Nobody sitting in any section. Seriously, no comparison from a game day experience. In my opinion, football is better on TV, while this was way better in person.

Falcons are still my favorite team. Then Dawgs. Then Atlanta United. But last night was the best game experience, constant flow of adrenaline, so much excitement.

AF89 and mar31985 like this