Falcons Fan MVP

Who is most likely going to be our offensive coordinator in 2019?

56 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Steve Sarkisian

Gary Kubiak

Greg Knapp 

Mike McCarthy

A surprise name

Please explain why your answer.

Someone not on your list

Pay Matt LaFluer to come back as OC...he was under Shanny as QB coach, so knows system. He spent time in LA last year, but McVay gets all credit, so now in TEN, which is not a bigger OC gig...

TD needs to sell it as a “if offense is stellar but we still suck, then when we fire DQ, you are up”

Edited by Matt_The Iceman_Ryan

I have a 9 lb, fluffy Havanese dog who is up for it.  He will probably nap at least one quarter of each game, hump a few footballs, and pee on the field.  But I bet he could win us 9-10 games a season. 

Sounds like an upgrade to me!

Edited by Is This What You Want?
Halcon-1 likes this

1 hour ago, Matt_The Iceman_Ryan said:

Someone not on your list

Pay Matt LaFluer to come back as OC...he was under Shanny as QB coach, so knows system. He spent time in LA last year, but McVay gets all credit, so now in TEN, which is not a bigger OC gig...

TD needs to sell it as a “if offense is stellar but we still suck, then when we fire DQ, you are up”

I like this.  I still think Sark will be here but LaFluer would be a great addition.  Your point of him being under Shanny is sooooooo True.

I think we just fix the online problems and M Ryan can take care of the rest.  We just need better overall time management and decisions on 4th down and when to kick the FG or go for it.  Seems like DQ has been pressing a lot instead of taking the points early in the game.  We also need better Dlinemen and for our studs on DEF to come back healthy. 

Falcons Fan MVP likes this

1 hour ago, Matt_The Iceman_Ryan said:

Someone not on your list

I think we missed the boat of LaFluer by letting him walk away to start with. Pride on both sides to overcome. 

Falcons Fan MVP likes this

Sark. Say what you want, 3 OCs in 4 years for Matt doesn't make sense. Sark had his OL fall apart and lost his #1 RB, resulting in the league's worst running game. We don't even have 1,000 yards on the season and it's Week 13. His QB is being sacked and hit more than almost any other QB in the league. Yet, they are #5 in passing yards per game, #9 in passing TDs, #4 in yards per drive, and #6 in points per drive. 

Fix the OL. Get your Pro Bowl RB back, who a lot of yall didn't see his value until now. Maybe add another dynamic burner in the mid rounds, and let's go. 

12 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I nominate a TATF OC Squad. Me, PMF, Vel, KoG and Fatboi.

League won't know what hit em. As soon as they get tape we'll flip it. 

I like this idea.

FalconFanSince1970 likes this

12 hours ago, dawgsjw said:

I think we just fix the online problems and M Ryan can take care of the rest.  We just need better overall time management and decisions on 4th down and when to kick the FG or go for it.  Seems like DQ has been pressing a lot instead of taking the points early in the game.  We also need better Dlinemen and for our studs on DEF to come back healthy. 

The ONLY way you fix game management problems is with a new HC, start the search now.