One more game..

TheRisen999

Then the Falcons need to sit Ice down for the season if they can’t protect him back there. The last thing we need is Ryan going down with the playoffs out of reach. The best we can hope to be is spoilers for someone else trying to make the post season. I’m not saying tank the final three games but I don’t wanna see Matt hurt because he was standing behind an incompetent Offense Line. F it, lets get a great draft pick and and come back next season with a higher draft pick and an impact player we never should have been able to get and a healthy team with something to prove.

5 hours ago, TheRisen999 said:

Then the Falcons need to sit Ice down for the season if they can’t protect him back there. The last thing we need is Ryan going down with the playoffs out of reach. The best we can hope to be is spoilers for someone else trying to make the post season. I’m not saying tank the final three games but I don’t wanna see Matt hurt because he was standing behind an incompetent Offense Line. F it, lets get a great draft pick and and come back next season with a higher draft pick and an impact player we never should have been able to get and a healthy team with something to prove.

If Quinn's job is secure we will see some of what you are talking about. If we do not see any of what you are talking about, then I will take that as an indication that Quinn's job is not secure, and he has to show Blank something the rest of the way. 

Vegas is betting that the Falcons could be turning to McCarthism. If Quinn goes all out and puts core players at risk by playing them in meaningless games, then look out could be an interesting off season!

Ryan is getting broken behind this OL and playcalling.  If he doesn’t sit I hope he at least starts making A. Rod type business decisions.  Throw the ball in the dirt once primary read is covered.  There is a reason the “greatest” of all time has a 60% completion

Edited by Falconsin2012