thanat0s

One possible advantage for 2019

11 posts in this topic

I’m strugglng to find any reason for optimism going forward. This abysmal 2018 effort could net us one bit of an advantage in 2019. If things hold, we will play 13 of 16 games indoors next year, with the exceptions being Carolina, Tampa and San Fran, all  middling to bad teams where weather isn’t a big issue. 

That’s something, right? 

33DEA554-9808-4FA7-B20B-7523C05CDC23.thumb.jpeg.359e3b8ffba1e1b9adce47258298364a.jpeg

Dukeduke211 likes this

With a moderate team that looks like a 10-6 season.

Win Arizona, SF...lose LA, Seattle.

Win Jacksonville, TN lose Indy, Texans (could trade Texans w someone)

Win both last place finishers.

Win both Tampa, split the others.

It wouldn't take a ton (2 OL, 2 DL...some decent playcalling) to at least pull of that record.

I would not be surprised to see us finish 3rd in the NFC South (TB still has Saints, Ravens, Cowboys and us to go) which at present would likely give us the Redskins again but at home and Packers away again next year.

However, if we do beat the Packers this Sunday and hope they go in a tailspin, our NFC North game might be at the Detroit Lions instead?

8 hours ago, thanat0s said:

I’m strugglng to find any reason for optimism going forward. This abysmal 2018 effort could net us one bit of an advantage in 2019. If things hold, we will play 13 of 16 games indoors next year, with the exceptions being Carolina, Tampa and San Fran, all  middling to bad teams where weather isn’t a big issue. 

That’s something, right? 

33DEA554-9808-4FA7-B20B-7523C05CDC23.thumb.jpeg.359e3b8ffba1e1b9adce47258298364a.jpeg

We'll mess it up, and open the roof to give an outdoor team an advantage.

Pacific_Falcon likes this