If season ends today we have the 8th pick

matty72780

If the season ended today based on tie breakers we’re somewhere around 8th in the draft. In true Falcons fashion I’m sure we’ll win the next 4 just to sabbatoge our draft positron but let’s say a miracle happens and we lose 2/3 of the next 4. If the Bills don’t take OT Jonah Williams I think we have to take him. Otherwise I’d assume we look at DT Dexter Lawrence, DT Jeffery Simmons or edge rusher Josh Allen. 

I really hope we don’t draft a CB or a skill player but I’m not putting anything past TD. If the Falcons go another year drafting an OL in the 3rd-5th round thinking they’ll start I’ll lose my mind. 

Daryl Williams & Trent Brown are really the only two expected OL FA’s that could immediately help  

3 minutes ago, matty72780 said:

If the season ended today based on tie breakers we’re somewhere around 8th in the draft. In true Falcons fashion I’m sure we’ll win the next 4 just to sabbatoge our draft positron but let’s say a miracle happens and we lose 2/3 of the next 4. If the Bills don’t take OT Jonah Williams I think we have to take him. Otherwise I’d assume we look at DT Dexter Lawrence, DT Jeffery Simmons or edge rusher Josh Allen. 

I really hope we don’t draft a CB or a skill player but I’m not putting anything past TD. If the Falcons go another year drafting an OL in the 3rd-5th round thinking they’ll start I’ll lose my mind. 

Daryl Williams & Trent Brown are really the only two expected OL FA’s that could immediately help  

Free agency and trades are an option for acquiring OLinemen.

Actually a better option than a draft pick if you want him to start in 2019 and be effective.

I counted us behind two teams with the same record. Realistically we will more than likely fall between 8-12th pick. I hope we lose to the Pack, Panthers but we’ll more than likely beat AZ & TB. However I can also see us beating the Pack since they just fired their coach and being that we always play Carolina tough we could rattle off 4 wins - ugh. 

22 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Free agency and trades are an option for acquiring OLinemen.

Actually a better option than a draft pick if you want him to start in 2019 and be effective.

We need both guards so we’re more than likely in for another year of the sack-fest