Falcons Fan MVP

What happened to the Falcons team that destroyed the Redskins 38-14?

38 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

November 4th is my birthday. My team was just being nice to me and delaying reality for a week.

Happy to solve the mystery. 

My son's birthday is November 4th.

On 12/6/2018 at 6:02 PM, Falcons Fan MVP said:

On November 4th The Falcons absolutely dominated The Washington Redskins. We looked excellent on both sides of the ball. Our lines looked good. Matt Ryan looked like an MVP candidate. The Falcons showed how close the brotherhood is when they congragulated Julio Jones for scoring his first Touchdown. We looked like a team that could be a huge threat to the Saints, Rams, Chiefs or Patriots in the postseason. Than we went to Cleveland and played like trash and have played poorly ever since. What happened to that Falcons team that showed up on November 4th? 

On 12/6/2018 at 6:11 PM, vel said:

Even bad teams have good games...

Yeah, they really fooled me on that one. I thought team had turned a corner, but I was so wrong. Washington wasn't as good as folks thought, but we've also played like trash ever since that game. 

vel likes this

9 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Yeah, they really fooled me on that one. I thought team had turned a corner, but I was so wrong. Washington wasn't as good as folks thought, but we've also played like trash ever since that game. 

If we played the Redskins again they'd beat us for sure.

Vandy likes this