Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SacFalcFan

ESPN RNB College Bowl Picks

17 posts in this topic

The group name is RNB College Bowl Picks

Password is: itjustmeansmore

It's on espn's bowl mania.  I set it up this year with confidence picks.  

i only see 2 other picks besides mine.. a fan of the mac who is a buddy of mine and mike teevee.. so you have create a pickem it's not in our group.. plz move it to our group. 

2 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

yep

Cool. Can we change picks (and confidence levels) as the games go or are they locked in after a certain point? Just need to know how soon I need to get my confidence levels sorted out. :lol: 

Just now, fibonaccisquared said:

Cool. Can we change picks (and confidence levels) as the games go or are they locked in after a certain point? Just need to know how soon I need to get my confidence levels sorted out. :lol: 

I will verify, but i believe it's right before each game.. 

Confidence scoring - An entry using the confidence scoring system, as mentioned above, in conjunction with selecting which team will win you are also challenged to assign a confidence value to each game. The higher the confidence you assign to a game, the more points you will earn if you have selected the winning team. You do not receive or lose points for incorrect picks. You accumulate points from the date of your first winning pick.

For example, if you have no valid winning picks for a particular bowl (e.g., because you didn't enter), your point total for that bowl would be zero (0). In order to maximize the opportunity to accrue the most points, register and submit your entry no later than the first kickoff of the first game of the college football bowl season (Saturday, December 15th, 2018).

In the event a scheduled college football game listed does not occur as scheduled (e.g., a game is cancelled, postponed, etc.) no points will be awarded. Ties will be broken in accordance with the tie-breaker procedure below.