Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ATLFalcon36

Q. Williams has to be the Falcons target at all costs

72 posts in this topic

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.si.com/college-football/2018/11/29/quinnen-williams-alabama-crimson-tide-nfl-draft

As someone who also lost his mom to cancer young, he was already my favorite prospect but I feel and relate so strongly to the fire in your heart it gives you to do good and chase, scrap and claw for your goals.

Love this guy, I've wanted a lot of bama players the past few years, especially Minkah, Payne, Foster (before his issues blew up) but never wanted a draftee more than Quinnen Williams.

He fits our biggest need and him and Grady would be a freaking force for years.

Bring him home TD

I haven't started watching any tape yet of players to see who I like yet but the one thing I really want to see this team draft/sign is a 320+ monster DT who can stuff the run and maybe have some pass rush. It may not be a 1st round pick and maybe quinnon will won me over but getting that hog in the middle is a must

Lowndesfalc and MAD597 like this

19 minutes ago, FalconofShadows said:

I haven't started watching any tape yet of players to see who I like yet but the one thing I really want to see this team draft/sign is a 320+ monster DT who can stuff the run and maybe have some pass rush. It may not be a 1st round pick and maybe quinnon will won me over but getting that hog in the middle is a must

If you want a 320+ monster Derrick Brown would be your guy, but I like Williams or Simmons

vel and FalconofShadows like this

8 minutes ago, ParanoidAndroid said:

it'd be nice but Niners, Raiders, Jets, Cardinals could all go Dline ahead of us. 

I can see the Jets finishing ahead of us and the Cardinals may beat us. All those teams need offense as well. 

39 minutes ago, Cole World said:

If you want a 320+ monster Derrick Brown would be your guy, but I like Williams or Simmons

I like Brown personally.  I want to like Simmons the best, but the off field stuff is disconcerting. I think we could trade back in the first round, up in the 2nd, and end up with Brown and an edge upgrade over Beasley. I want someone who is going to be stout and hard to move, but still has the agility to run stunts and such. For a big guy, I think Brown moves good enough.  I also think he would look really purty standing shoulder to shoulder with Jarrett. 

2 minutes ago, falcndave said:

I like Brown personally.  I want to like Simmons the best, but the off field stuff is disconcerting. I think we could trade back in the first round, up in the 2nd, and end up with Brown and an edge upgrade over Beasley. I want someone who is going to be stout and hard to move, but still has the agility to run stunts and such. For a big guy, I think Brown moves good enough.  I also think he would look really purty standing shoulder to shoulder with Jarrett. 

Brown is my guy after Williams. For a dude his size he still gets after the QB and plays the run. Only thing is will he last until our 2nd pick. Because it's looking like our first pick might have to be Jonah Williams. He's in that top 10 range.

PokerSteve likes this

1 hour ago, DMT11 said:

His tape is amazing, until this past weekend, and I'm not a uga homer

What are you talking about?  UGA couldn't block him at all.  

32 minutes ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Been saying for weeks give me Greedy Williams. Must address oline in FA. 

As bad as Trufant and Alford have played this year, I'd be livid if we used a Top 10 pick on another freaking CB. 

Build the trenches, build the trenches, build the trenches and then build them some more. See how much better our CBs look with consistent pressure.

2 hours ago, Run 'n' Shoot said:

Won't get him. Protecting Matt will be the priority this offseason.

Not saying we need him specifically....but we can do both

I would rather go the Vet route for the oline anyway

8 hours ago, UGABOZ said:

he was a non factor vs, the dawgs, and Lamont put in work for UGA

5 hours ago, Macknsweetjones said:

They def blocked him...especially in run support 

Did we watch the same game? Quinnen had 8 tackles, 2 TFL and a sack vs UGA and their OL was holding him all night. 

UGA O Line Is big and badd their O LINE coach recruits that way and is one of the best in the business. Most of them are young so we definitely need to be looking that way the next couple of years. I like the big six seven defensive end Davis from Alabama for the edge he gets after it the great thing for us is Alabama and Clemson  both have some very good defensive prospects Wisconsin and  Washington has some great o line prospects if we just don't finish too high and finish in the top 10 for drafting then our second and third round draft picks will be high too. But watch DQ pump the team up with his RAH-RAH and we go on to win games that will push us to pick 14 to 21

11 hours ago, UGABOZ said:

he was a non factor vs, the dawgs, and Lamont put in work for UGA

I wouldn't say that. He was causing havoc on Fromm, and forcing him out of the pocket.