Players leaving for NFL

They have lost a lot more than I expected them to lose truthfully. Figured Delpit and Jefferson were gone, but not the others. 

Clyde Edwards-Helaire declared as well. I think Moss is the last guy we are waiting on from LSU.

I also saw an idea that Dave Aranda could be a candidate for the Hawaii job. 

LSU has recruited well, but we will learn a lot about their program the next few years 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

where to put it? hmmm

https://twitter.com/DAndreSwift/status/1213225232644935685?s=20

33 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

They have lost a lot more than I expected them to lose truthfully. Figured Delpit and Jefferson were gone, but not the others. 

Clyde Edwards-Helaire declared as well. I think Moss is the last guy we are waiting on from LSU.

I also saw an idea that Dave Aranda could be a candidate for the Hawaii job. 

LSU has recruited well, but we will learn a lot about their program the next few years 

I think most everyone outside of LSU fans have expected that the lightning in a bottle magic they captured this year was a one-time thing, and that they would be taking a step back to their normal spot a level or two below the upper echelon going forward. 

12 hours ago, RandomFan said:

I think most everyone outside of LSU fans have expected that the lightning in a bottle magic they captured this year was a one-time thing, and that they would be taking a step back to their normal spot a level or two below the upper echelon going forward. 

I agree. I definitely felt that way about them too. But hey, if they can get to 9/10 wins next year, it would be pretty good. They’ve got Texas and Alabama at home, but also have Auburn, Florida, and A&M on the road. Not many programs could lose as much as they’ve lost and still be a title contender (might even lose Aranda now)

• 1 year later...
6 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

I want the falcons to get Azeez so freaking bad.. he is going to be a force in the NFL. 

Azeez is going to be great, for sure. I just don't see how we end up with him unless we trade back from #4. He's likely going anywhere from around #15 to #25.